Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Next time you in the city, go to a bodega and ask for that pastrami egg and cheese on a roll b. Can't ask for it a deli they will look at you side ways but a ahki or mexico will fix that up real quick. Tell them not to be cheap with the pastrami also
Wish Baltimore had some legit bodegas. I will keep that in mind though. However, our seafood can only be touched by RI and Maine...

Who you got in that IC match Brenda?

San Diego got some legit Mariscos (seafood)

HBD Case!!

Watched ECW One Night Stand 05 earlier and just finished 06 now. I enjoyed the 2005 show because of the promos and flashbacks and whatnot, but the 2006 show was REALLY good.

Happy Birthday @casekicks!
pimp.gif

Then you haven't cared for the playoffs in YEARS!!!

Exactly! :lol: I'll watch the Superbowl but that's it.

Pls be safe

There's speculation that Cody asking for his release is just a storyline to end the Stardust gimmick.

Hope so. That gimmick peaked during the Amell feud then plummeted into lower midcard hell

Regarding Reigns push, Vince wants to push him even more from here on out.

It's to be expected, but still :smh:

And happy birthday @casekicks :nthat:

Daniel Craig is finished being James Bond.. Time for a new person to grab the brass ring..

tumblr_o5hvblXao71u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Last edited:
BBQ chicken, homemade mac 'n cheese, and birthday cake..
If you grill the chickens, why not grill the macaroni and cheese

@brendasdeadbaby good to see you show face in here man. Stop acting like Will Smith and come back to the hood everyone once in a while B. Other than bragging about dumb *** bagels and pastrami sandwiches

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom