Wrestling Thread May 22-30/Brand Split is happening Smackdown will be live on Tuesday's in July

It's very disconcerting how big the writing team is, yet they can't write more than 3+ feuds at a time.

So Cameron's favorite match is now a match that everyone usually says
laugh.gif
? Like asking a 15 year old who their think their favorite rapper is, and they assume they have to say Biggie or 2Pac.

Also, it is a good idea to keep Bayley in NXT, cause the NXT face is Carmella, who is over, but not nearly close to Bayley. Even though Carmella herself should probably be back with Enzo and Cass
laugh.gif

Women's Breakdown if I had it my way

RAW

Charlotte

Becky

Nattie

Dana

Lana

Bayley

Eva

SD
Sasha

Tamina

Summer

Nikki

Paige

Fox

Nia Jax

God the already meaningless women's division will get even worse with a brand split

This split could maybe work if they made it a competition. Keep the belts as is and make the wresters fight to get the belts onto their show.

Last edited:
Sounds like Vince is souring on Sasha BAEnks. He sees her as the female Daniel Bryan who only knows one speed and he worries about her durability.

I actually think the brand split would be very beneficial for the women. They can then run more than 1.5 storylines...

I actually think the brand split would be very beneficial for the women. They can then run more than 1.5 storylines...
Isn't that indicative of everything that's wrong wth this company? Having more than 5 wrestlers makes it difficult for more than one storyline.

Isn't that indicative of everything that's wrong wth this company? Having more than 5 wrestlers makes it difficult for more than one storyline.
Agreed. I'm a fan of the brand split. It actually forces their hand to create more storylines.

@casekicks

@gunnascott

Good discussion

Episode 228 May 25, 2016 Court Bauer, Mister Saint Laurent & Konnan discuss RAW, Extreme Rules, Hulk Hogan boating weirdness, pro wrestling’s history at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, MSL meets Chewbacca, Bill Townsend pitches fans on investing in Classic Wrestling Revolution, Shane Douglas shady Dallas schemes, AAA and more.

Read more at :  

@casekicks

@gunnascott

Good discussion

Episode 228 May 25, 2016 Court Bauer, Mister Saint Laurent & Konnan discuss RAW, Extreme Rules, Hulk Hogan boating weirdness, pro wrestling’s history at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, MSL meets Chewbacca, Bill Townsend pitches fans on investing in Classic Wrestling Revolution, Shane Douglas shady Dallas schemes, AAA and more.

Read more at :  

I can't do it. I hate konnan and msl too much

Last edited:
@casekicks

@gunnascott

Good discussion

Read more at :  

Nobody listens to that trash podcast man just give it up.

@casekicks

@gunnascott

Good discussion

Read more at :  

Only interested in the Douglas Dallas schemes. What's that about?

Back
Top Bottom