Wrestling Thread May 22-30/Brand Split is happening Smackdown will be live on Tuesday's in July

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Somebody hit me with the Bauer/Pollock link about the brand split again

Konnan is over here drooling over JoJo now. He said she had work done on her ( . ) ( . )

Sold the hell out of that mist man.

What about Muta though?

That at Starrcade 89 with the tournament management wanted him to lose 3 matches and use those loses to turn him face. Gary Hart didn't like the idea and wanted him to remain heel and there was a blowup backstage. Muta did the jobs and bolted back to Japan because of it.

Halfway into the podcast about the brand split. Hopefully some guy on the creative team, or a producer or something has listened to this and can somehow get other people to listen and take some notes.

Agreed. I've always said the actual wrestling skill of the roster is better now than then, but I had plenty of reason to invest in Crash Holly Al Snow than I do Neville and Crews. Major indictment on the writing.
agree,i feel like the focused on everyones strengths and let those shine,instead of forcing promos and movesets and pretty much everything people do.nothing is organic.brand split could only truly work if vince gives shane full control of smackdown or raw and would have the final say even over vince.but thats def not happening.so basically it will be 2 brands ran by vince.smh thats just double trouble.

Brand split is really happening. :nerd:

I don't see how this works with their current booking logic, the talent and time is there but the creative isn't.

Hope this means the McMahon siblings get to take more control over the creative direction of the company IRL. I have faith in Steph/Trips and Shane.

Back
Top Bottom