Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

its funny because randy orton is the complete opposite of cm punk.. hes a spoiled, entitled brat who is handed everything. hes been suspended twice for wellness violations and once for unprofessional conduct. he disrespects women, while cm punk respects women. randy orton is the epitome of selfishness and punk is the epitome of a role model

Serious question. Can someone show me how to block an NTer? Also, does anyone know the whereabouts of GHIMS. Haven't heard from him for awhile.

Serious question. Can someone show me how to block an NTer? Also, does anyone know the whereabouts of GHIMS. Haven't heard from him for awhile.
There's an arrow next to the user's sn then there's a list and block member is one of the
option.

Last edited:
Was listening to Cheap Heat and never realized the kid from the Bray Cena match is the same kid from the Cam Newton commercial.

i think I have the network for free. I just updated my ps3 and it's working again. I didn't sign up after the 7 day trial...I think I now know what Charlie sheen felt when he said "Winning"

anybody else have this happen?

Last edited:
same. he's just being annoying to be annoying. making comments that are knowingly stupid. he's ruining this whole thread. talking about wrestlers respecting women and wellness programs. like go kick rocks you clown

same. he's just being annoying to be annoying. making comments that are knowingly stupid. he's ruining this whole thread. talking about wrestlers respecting women and wellness programs. like go kick rocks you clown
Kick rocks? 
laugh.gif
 what kind of insult is that?

even funnier when someone gets the wrong idea. cuz i really dont care. im still gonna post here even if everybody ignores me. i just like wrestling too much to be bothered by such a small thing

because i got banned on both wrestlezone and wrestlingforum, and twitter isnt really a place to discuss wrestling, bunch of short 1 sentence comments with no analysis whatsoever.. this thread is my only option 

So you don't care if people don't want you here even though everyone ignores you, but yet you won't leave because this is the only place you can go to join in on wrestling discussions?..That's about he stupidest gotdamned thing I've ever heard..

And dude wonders why everybody hates him..:smh:

#TeamIgnoreThePunkTroll

wwe should make it a rule to do atleast one show a year at Hammerstein ballroom. I'm from philly and don't go for the New York thing just not my style, but that's a beautiful arena for wrestling.

wwe should make it a rule to do atleast one show a year at Hammerstein ballroom. I'm from philly and don't go for the New York thing just not my style, but that's a beautiful arena for wrestling.

Man I miss those shows..The Hammerstein always had great crowds that were full of energy from the opening bell to the closing bell..WWE should do 1 Raw, every quarter, in a smaller old school venue..But not any of those "old school Raws"..Those things tend to be kinda boring..

Ok, that dude is starting to get annoying. It's to the point where I dont feel like checking the thread as much anymore.

See man I knew his buffoonery was gonna drive away the real contributors :smh:

Hopefully 4w will bring it to Meth's attention once he checks in again.

He essentially shot himself in the foot when he admitted to being banned from 2 other wrestling forums.

because i got banned on both wrestlezone and wrestlingforum, and twitter isnt really a place to discuss wrestling, bunch of short 1 sentence comments with no analysis whatsoever.. this thread is my only option 

Man I miss those shows..The Hammerstein always had great crowds that were full of energy from the opening bell to the closing bell..WWE should do 1 Raw, every quarter, in a smaller old school venue..But not any of those "old school Raws"..Those things tend to be kinda boring..
But, honestly, wouldn't it be so much better if rocks kicked him?
id like if he stood there and we just stoned him to internet death

but yesss we don't need orders from sgt slaughter and the million dollar man playing santino in chess. and a damn from farooq to have a small venue raw. it's ashame that wwecw show didn't work at the ecw arena.

Ok, that dude is starting to get annoying. It's to the point where I dont feel like checking the thread as much anymore.

See man I knew his buffoonery was gonna drive away the real contributors :smh:

Hopefully 4w will bring it to Meth's attention once he checks in again.

He essentially shot himself in the foot when he admitted to being banned from 2 other wrestling forums.

I took care of him, no more troll. I couldn't sit back and let him troll anymore.

Back
Top Bottom