Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

tumblr_lnvra5He6r1qatkcc.gif

ibgDTkTYFeXNWB.gif

Last edited:
I took care of him, no more troll. I couldn't sit back and let him troll anymore.

If I could give you 53 reps right now I would..A sincere thank you will have to do..

Yeah no problem. I tried to let it slide because he really wasn't breaking ant rules but when I saw how many threads he was disrupting with his trolling I had to put a stop to it.

Alexa Bliss nice finish. Great another Battle Royal :rolleyes

she reminds me so much of kelly kelly, except she can wrestle

i know 4w is already a fan

BlOCfxTIQAANqAx.jpg:large

Alexa is actually attractive though. She'd be in the 2nd tier of fine blondes with Taryn Terrell and blonde Molly Holly. Kelly Kelly would be in that miscellaneous tier with current Angelina Love, current Jillian Hall, and Billy Gunn.

Goldust is def a hall of famer I think.

I dunno. Based on accomplishments, angles, promos, etc, I can see where dude was coming from. He's not going into the Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame, coli flower alley, etc. And WWE, I could see it considering those they've inducted in the past.

So how was the RoH event in Canada? I really would like to see a second tier wrestling promotion war break out between RoH, TNA, AAA and GFW.

Goldust is def a hall of famer I think.

Good to see that clown gone.
If Mitch Richmond can make the Pro BBall HOF, GOldust can make this HOF.

Yall have to remember, this dude is a CHARACTER that has spanned a long time period. Name recognition might get him in there alone. So I say yes

If Mitch Richmond can make the Pro BBall HOF, GOldust can make this HOF.

Yall have to remember, this dude is a CHARACTER that has spanned a long time period. Name recognition might get him in there alone. So I say yes
Yeah man his name alone gets him into the HOF.

Just watched NXT.

+ The Women. I, IMO, feel like they're the highlight of NXT. It would be nice if their ranks were bolstered by about 2-3.
+ Alicia Foxx ring improvement. She has a great back breaker. Her elbows are decent. That bridge is nice. She did ran to the back breaker well one too many times. A few more holds, slams and strikes in her repertoire and she'll be one of the best divas. It's a shame they don't do women's angles.
+ The ending to the Battle Royal.

+/- Bliss. Cute. Seems acrobatic but her match with Foxx didn't really highlight her in ring ability.
+/- El Local. Ricardo should probably wear a more flattering outfit or try more cardio. His moves seem sluggish compared to Kalisto.

- Alicia Foxx's theme is terrible.
- Kalisto/El Local's theme is terrible.
- Aaron Neville's poor mic skills. He's going to be a jobber on the main roster due to his mic skills and small size.

Ricardo is El Local didn't even know that he looks awful in that spandex outfit. Alicia Foxx got one of the best back breakers.

Yea Ricardo needs cardio man. The El Local is such a funny "generic" gimmick. They put Tyson Kidd under that mask and they were "El Locals" before. :smh:

The Kalisto mask looks like a hybrid of Dragon Kid/Ron Mysterio Jr.

Disagree about Neville.

He'll definitely get a couple IC/US title runs.

He's going to the land that time forgot. He's obviously got great ring work. But again, main roster is about character, being larger than life and being able to cut a decent/good promo.

To be honest, most of the "new" WWE characters minus Shield and Wyatts have all failed. Sin Cara, Lord Tensai, Fandango, Brotus Clay aka Funkasaurus, Xavier Woods, etc.

Rusev looks like he'll get overshadowed by Lana who has sexy legs and ridiculously comic book heel. Adam Rose's debut fell flat. They probably need to hire about 30-50 people to come out with him instead of a half dozen. A party vibe in a big arena is different than Full Sail.

I just can't see Neville or Dallas getting near the IC or USA right now with Barrett and Sheamus holding the titles. Plus there's rumors of a unification.

who are they building rusav for? what's peoples opinions on what's next for him once he reaches that next level ? cena? Orton? Bryan? or do you think he's a top mid carder?

Yeah man his name alone gets him into the HOF.
if koko b ware is in the hall of fame. goldust is a deff. he's been the same character since 95?96? pretty impressive. not every hall of famer has to of did anything major in their career. because sometimes consistency over a span of close to 15 years is good enough , especially considering the wwe just picks who they want to be in and it isn't up to ballot voters.

1. TNA One Night Only: Knockouts Knockdown 2014 - www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=108360 ; do people buy these Knockouts PPVs? If so anyone have figures on the average buys for these shows?

2. I can't wait until New Japan makes their own version of the WWE Network

3. Currently watching NXT 09/26/12 - Check Out WWE NXT: Wed, Sep 26, 2012 on Hulu.
( http://www.hulu.com/watch/405724 )

Results:
Singles Match
Michael McGillicutty defeats Bo Dallas (10:13)
Singles Match
Leo Kruger defeats Jake Carter (3:57)
Two On One Handicap Match
Ryback defeats Aiden English & Francis Remi Dorian (2:19)
Singles Match
Richie Steamboat defeats Kassius Ohno (10:42)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom