Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

How'd that happen? I'm guessing that means Gunner is a face

I really thought Teddy Long was gonna announce DA UNDATAKUH as Bryan's partner

:smh: @ Kaitlyn swiping Nattie like that. "Be A Star"

Last edited:
So, @JRsBBQ said a dude was trying out for a spot in the WWE and the man was texting during a group meeting. The hell is wrong with folks.

that boy DB
nthat.gif

anyone got an xbox live 2 day code i can have? would be greatly appreciated, trying to get on CC download all my caws and arenas and stuff but thats all i need live for no point in me buying a membership

So, @JRsBBQ said a dude was trying out for a spot in the WWE and the man was texting during a group meeting. The hell is wrong with folks.

I've heard all these stories on the news about how people are constantly texting and checking their phones during job interviews. I hope all these dummies are around when I go for interviews. Increases my chances.

I've heard all these stories on the news about how people are constantly texting and checking their phones during job interviews. I hope all these dummies are around when I go for interviews. Increases my chances.
people act like their phone is another limb sometimes 

people act like their phone is another limb sometimes 

i remember in grade school and middle school when no one had cellphones. Only a handful of people had them in high school.

i remember in grade school and middle school when no one had cellphones. Only a handful of people had them in high school.
when i was in highschool 2 ways were coming out and everybody had the same nokia 

Hardcore Holly's that just came out has gotten great reviews.

I've been meaning to ask this, and forgive my ignorance, but what happened to the WWE hardcore belt?

If I remember correctly, RVD beat Tommy Dreamer and combined the Hardcore & IC titles on Raw sometime in 2002.

Read a recent NXT report about the contract signing between Big E and Bo Dallas for the NXT championship, and apparently Big E was holding in laughter while the crowd was ******** all over Bo Dallas' promo :lol:

a few hours ago , i would agree that the american dragon is the best in the world. then, i discovered the rainmaker.  nothing on tv,  so i spent my saturday afternoon on youtube and this okada guy pops up. four hours later, i am a mark. The high dropkick, tombstone, rainmaker lariat, top rope elbow drop, top rope ddt, the red ink submission.  

DCAllAmerican, you got any links to any of his matches? Today, I just seen the three he had with Tanahasi. Just incredible stuff. 

ROH was ****** awesome in Columbus tonight.

Got to see my girl Scarlett Bordeaux. :smokin

DCAllAmerican, you got any links to any Okada matches? Today, I just seen the three he had with Tanahasi. Just incredible stuff. 
I have only seen his matches with Tanahashi too. I just got hip to dude over the last few months.

any good wrestling books?

How are these wrestling books? - Wrestling - Death Valley Driver Video Review Message Board http://board.deathvalleydriver.com/topic/41602-how-are-these-wrestling-books/

Just caught the am raw ....no dvr
That main event match ending was dumb curtis axle had them computers putin.....no dq have count outs now

Thank you guys for the Okada mention, just checked him out. He reminds me of a more athletic and entertaining randy orton(probably because the drop kick)...

Kenta is still the best in the world.

Back
Top Bottom