Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

Asa Akira is ugly.
2ii7ipz.jpg

- Japanese wrestling legend Jushin “Thunder” Liger has been added to the alumni section of WWE.com.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
I meant to touch on this. I didn't know WWE had profiles for as many Japanese wrestlers as they did. He already had a profile though. I saw it a few weeks ago.

Why WWE Changed Ryback vs. John Cena at Payback

Posted by: Ben Kerin of WrestlingNewsSource.com on May 30 2013
Source: Wrestling Observer

The Ryback vs. John Cena match at WWE Payback is now Three Stages of Hell with the following stipulations - a Lumberjack Match, a Tables Match and an Ambulance Match.

The reason the stipulation was given to this match was because Vince McMahon wants to do something epic with Cena, something that will be a memorable point in his career.

I think you have done enough vince........
Vince is to John cena equals ash to pikachu they'll never evolve and the kids wint give a damb

Outside of a heel turn there is no way they can do anything that will be memorable.

:wow: @ the pokeman analogy, Thats the best way to put it :lol:

Bring back GI BRO

She ain't the best, but she isn't even close to reaching ugly. Plus she does ALOT more than other chicks would.
devil.gif
devil.gif
The ugly chicks always had to do a lot more than the other chicks would.

What more can Vince do for Cena? Another memorable point? SMH.

- Japanese wrestling legend Jushin “Thunder” Liger has been added to the alumni section of WWE.com.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
I meant to touch on this. I didn't know WWE had profiles for as many Japanese wrestlers as they did. He already had a profile though. I saw it a few weeks ago.

Kinda odd seeing Liger on there, but it does make some sense as I remember he did hold the WWF Light Heavyweight belt as part of the J-Crown.

Back
Top Bottom