Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

im confused...are people saying Abyss and Joseph Park ARENT the same person?

I believe that's what they're saying. I've been following this thread a long time and its still difficult to know if they are, correct me if I'm wrong, kayfabe.

Anyways, does it bother anyone that Ryback and Big E do the mouth tick thing. Are they trying to mimic a mental psychotic person? Because they just look like a mentally challenged person trying to eat an Oreo cookie off their face.

I believe that's what they're saying. I've been following this thread a long time and its still difficult to know if they are, correct me if I'm wrong, kayfabe.

Anyways, does it bother anyone that Ryback and Big E do the mouth tick thing. Are they trying to mimic a mental psychotic person? Because they just look like a mentally challenged person trying to eat an Oreo cookie off their face.

i hate that mouth **** they do.. they might think it worked for Goldberg it will work for us

I'm pretty sure Abyss and Joseph Park are the same person. I was confused when he was first introduced. I think he's wearing a wig ala Kane/Glen Jacobs as Abyss.

TNA is a cluster**** when it comes to continuity in storylines.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If Abyss and Joseph Park aren't the same person, how come we've never seen them in the same room together????????

I've never been in the same room as Brad Pitt...doesn't mean we're the same person.

You guys need to get real.

:rolleyes

Are Dude Love and Mick Foley the same guy? I wonder if Dude Love could be Mankind too?!?! :wow:

Last edited:
Are Dude Love and Mick Foley the same guy? I wonder if Dude Love could be Mankind too?!?!
eek.gif
You know I always wondered that.  What about Cactus Jack?  He looks just like Mick but he acts a little different so I don't know.    You bring up a good question.  I'm gonna Google it.

Last edited:
I know for a fact dude love isn't cactus jack because we saw dude love talking on the titantron to triple h while he wrestled cactus jack, so we can x out that theory

How could we possibly know if Mankind is Mick Foley though? I mean, he has that brown mask that shields his face so well.

I know for a fact dude love isn't cactus jack because we saw dude love talking on the titantron to triple h while he wrestled cactus jack, so we can x out that theory

DAMMIT! You're right! I totally forgot about this:

They MUST be brothers or twins or something. IDK about Mankind because he wears a mask. :smh:

Last edited:
Don't even get me started on the Hulk Hogan being Mr America rumors.

Next thing your gonna tell me is diesil and razor Ramon are Scott hall and Kevin Nash when that impossible because they were in 2 different cities at the same damn time . Rick rude must've been a damn poltergeist as well

Back
Top Bottom