Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

Don't keep up with tna but tonights my first night off during a wrestling event in a while, does it seem like it'll be a good watch? Or should I skip it?

they have people like Fandango getting Over Jericho...:smh:

Yeah but that's what jerichos there for now to put people over whether its fandango or Tyler reks he's teaching the young guys and what does he have to gain by winning a non title match at this point his career ?

Don't keep up with tna but tonights my first night off during a wrestling event in a while, does it seem like it'll be a good watch? Or should I skip it?
I'm not paying, but I'm watching, wanna see that brooke hogan heel turn.

havent watched tna in ages but it's really sad that they've been using the same people to draw since like 2006

had a chance with elijah burke, kennedy, and hardy but of course dropped the ball

smh

havent watched tna in ages but it's really sad that they've been using the same people to draw since like 2006​

had a chance with elijah burke, kennedy, and hardy but of course dropped the ball​

smh​

Yeah they missed the boat on Burke, but Kennedy couldn't stay healthy and Hardy ****** up on his own being a junkie.

DDP's debut had me hyped too.

Much respect for DDP the character, and the man outside the ring :pimp:

yall never seen those chirstan power teams and such ? thats all this is its strange but im cool with it and the little kids love it so thats all that matters 

I'm sitting at the airport in Little Rock, and I had to go use the restroom thinking I was gonna piss myself after reading all those Abyss/Joseph Parks posts

X Division Championship in a Destination X Match between Kenny King (c), Suicide, and Chris Sabin starting off the PPV.

Can't believe they put Sabin in an Ultimate X match after coming off those surgeries.

Glad he made it through it and is new X-Divison Champ. :smokin

Sabin won the X Division Title.  Good opener.  Kind of a spot fest as you expect in an Ultimate X match, but everything was pretty clean and all 3 guys worked well.

Hogan out to the ring.

Hogan stealing the spotlight. :smh: They already announced that stipulation would happen again.

X Division Champ (Sabin) will get a World Title shot at Destination X "this summer".  I thought Destination X was no longer a PPV?  Maybe it will be a special edition of Impact.

hogan w/ the potty mouth
laugh.gif

Hogan said Boston isn't afraid of terrorists (Aces & Eights) and they're certainly not afraid of three p*ssies wearing leather.  He said he would b**chslap Garrett Bischoff, and he's a b*tch and his old man is a b*tch.  He said Aces & Eights are foaming at the crotch.  Hogan's got a dirty mouth tonight.

Back
Top Bottom