Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

lets do the right thing and start discussing NTKOTR 2013

For real, I've been wanting to know which peon is next in line to not take my NTUS title away.

Will be dvring Raw cause ill be going to see a free screening of the Purge. Will also dvr the game, and if the Heat win, ill watch, if the Pacers win, ill just erase it :lol:

For real, I've been wanting to know which peon is next in line to not take my NTUS title away.

Will be dvring Raw cause ill be going to see a free screening of the Purge. Will also dvr the game, and if the Heat win, ill watch, if the Pacers win, ill just erase it :lol:

So you're a heat fan?

Let me know how The Purge is!

- Mexican American independent wrestler Samuray del Sol has officially signed with WWE according to SuperLuchas.net. According to their report he will be headed to WWE developmental shortly.

Nah GHIMS, just would rather they face the Spurs than Indiana. I really think that's the concensus outside of the people who just hate Lebron.

Nah GHIMS, just would rather they face the Spurs than Indiana. I really think that's the concensus outside of the people who just hate Lebron.

Oh, ok, thought you pulled a **Insert NTer here who says is a Heat fan, except for 3 who are legit**

Sabin busted hid head open last night when the X division belt landed on him. He needed stitches. He can't catch a break :smh:

Atleast he has Velvet Sky :pimp:

is this goomba gonna put up a new thread or am i going to have to drop my latest performance in this one?

20130531_EP_LARGE_TripleH_CurtisAxel_R.jpg

So who thinks Curtis is getting ANOTHER big victory over HHH tonight? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

--At TV today, Vince McMahon showed up and told the writing team this morning that they were redoing the whole show. (WrestlingObserver)

Oh Vince.

If the Pacers/Heat game gets out of hand, I may tune into Raw.

GREAT Show of MLW with MVP. -

TOPICS
Mon, 3 June 2013
Episode 78: MVP's VIP Lounge
Court Bauer is back with special guest host MVP!

Follow MVP on Twitter @The305MVP and on his web site at: www.mvp305.com

Topics discussed on this episode:

-Where is Konnan?

-Being a Dudeist

-Dixie Carter tease tweeted about TNA signing a BIG free agent

-TNA has an interest in TNA

-MVP in AAA?

-The FAMOUS “GIMMICK MAN” STORY

-What’s a sugar hold?

-Earning the Undertaker’s respect

-JBL and Orlando Jordan taking liberties with a WWE writer. Yes, nudity is involved.

-Jado & Gedo on the New Japan booking team

-The awesomeness of Tanahashi & Nakamura

-Kenta Kobashi’s retirement

-Fergal Devitt

-Minoru Suzuki stories!!

-The SHIELD

-Norman Smiley is the man

-The psyche of being in the WWE. WWE can be the best thing for your self worth or the worst. I’ve been there – BOTH ways; I know you have at times.

-Palmer Cannon’s demise in WWE

-Reflecting on our friend Eki “Umaga” Fatu

-Vince McMahon: the good, the bad and the Jedi Mind Tricks

-The brilliant mind of Pat Patterson

-Training with Josh Barnett

-Barq’s Root Beer!

-MVP competes in a NAGA grappling tournament!

-Hector Garza

-Jiu-Jitsu training etiquette

-What’s MVP got on his playlist?

Last edited:

Let me know how The Purge is!

Welp, unfortunate change of plans

DC, good looks on the MVP podcast

I would expect the HHH match or at least a HHH segment right at 8:30 to counter program opening tip.

Back
Top Bottom