Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Ahhhhh, the time HHH let HBK have the title for a month :lol:
tumblr_mwi77k1gyv1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_mwi77k1gyv1ql0k28o4_250.gif

Medusa back in June
tumblr_mwdrlbXzl91sg99p0o1_500.jpg

My guy Owen :pimp:
tumblr_mw1g26xMYl1ql0k28o1_500.gif

tumblr_mw1g26xMYl1ql0k28o2_r1_500.gif

Something something, it's on?? BONANANANANA, BONANANANA, KICKIN IT WITH THAT TRIPLE HHHHAAAAAAAATCH!!!!!!
tumblr_mwjv0fd6Ox1qzkr3vo4_250.gif

tumblr_mwjv0fd6Ox1qzkr3vo2_250.gif

I think my elf's gifts should be here on the 26, then I'll organize them, and send them out probably on the 2nd so they don't have to linger over Thanksgiving weekend

When HBK had that short hair I just couldn't take him seriously..He just looked a little to fruity to me..

Always had a thing for Madusa. Big girl behind her has a face of extreme shock.

That Owen 3:16 shirt is hot fiyah.

I get they're doing this whole Total Divas vs "True Divas" thing, but it makes no sense at all for Kaitlyn to take AJ's side for anything. They feuded for like 4 months. I hate **** like that

The camera man is on point though :pimp:

Last edited:
- It has been noted before how WWE officials are very high on Summer Rae. Word is that WWE has three talents they are looking at elevating greatly next year – Roman Reigns, Big E Langston and Summer.

- Regarding Kassius Ohno’s WWE departure, word is that in confidence, he told some of his co-workers that he couldn’t understand why he wasn’t being pushed at the level of guys he thought he was better than. Those co-workers then told WWE management that he had said and that sealed his fate with the company, combined with his age and the fact they had no immediate plans or ideas for him on the main roster.

- It was noted last week that Sheamus said in an interview his dream WrestleMania opponent would be The Undertaker. Apparently Sheamus is trying to push the idea of that match internally so he’s very serious about it.

- It doesn’t look like WWE will sign former NFL star Shawne Merriman, who did a tryout a few weeks back. Reports from developmental is that he didn’t look good in the ring and got tired really fast.

- Triple H is really pushing the idea of more tag teams for 2014 as a way to bring developmental talents to the main roster. There is talk of doing a three-day tryout camp next year just for tag teams.

- We noted before that people within WWE are under the impression that the WWE Network will finally launch before WrestleMania XXX. Very few people internally are aware of any details past the point that WWE is shooting a lot of footage for the Network but nobody has been told when it would be airing.

One source notes that WrestleMania XXX is strongly being talked about as a way to lure people to sign up for the Network, with the idea that they can get a huge amount of sign-ups immediately if people realize they can get WrestleMania in HD for “free” by signing up for a $9.95 per month program that comes with a lot more WWE content.

The hope is if fans sign up, most won’t cancel, will like what content is offered including the monthly PPV “for free,” and it won’t be a slow growth but an instant hit.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- It has been noted before how WWE officials are very high on Summer Rae. Word is that WWE has three talents they are looking at elevating greatly next year – Roman Reigns, Big E Langston and Summer.

- Regarding Kassius Ohno’s WWE departure, word is that in confidence, he told some of his co-workers that he couldn’t understand why he wasn’t being pushed at the level of guys he thought he was better than. Those co-workers then told WWE management that he had said and that sealed his fate with the company, combined with his age and the fact they had no immediate plans or ideas for him on the main roster.

- It was noted last week that Sheamus said in an interview his dream WrestleMania opponent would be The Undertaker. Apparently Sheamus is trying to push the idea of that match internally so he’s very serious about it.

- It doesn’t look like WWE will sign former NFL star Shawne Merriman, who did a tryout a few weeks back. Reports from developmental is that he didn’t look good in the ring and got tired really fast.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Nice :pimp: Summer should wrestle in her dance outfits like these, cause her normal ring attire just looks odd

- So Ohno was snitched on? :rofl:

- As long as he's heel and not winning, wouldn't mind Sheamus facing Taker. It could be very well built even though it's a foregone conclusion. But after awesome matches with HHH and HBK 4 years in a row, anything other than Brock is honestly pretty underwhelming.

- He needs roids

Game

IYO: Who of the "Janetty's" in a tag-team (including Janetty himself) had the biggest shot of becoming a superstar if given a 2nd chance (repackaging, well established manager, overcame personal demons etc)?

Any organization, any era.

Last edited:
Game

IYO: Who of the "Janetty's" in a tag-team (including Janetty himself) had the biggest shot of becoming a superstar if given a 2nd chance (repackaging, well established manager, overcame personal demons etc)?

First 2 that popped into my head was Anvil and Kronus..

Game

THE BRIAN KENDRICK

You're right about that...Kendrick had sooooo much potential.

It's a shame that WWE doesn't show any love to these smaller guys.

Game

John Morrison

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom