Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Yet another typical Cena "I'm a hard worker/I earned everything I got/Pay opponent a compliment/Threaten opponent if they make a move" promo..Ether that was not..

Why am I watching this?

JBL said the Undisputed United Champion.

Man goodnight. Why am I watching this?

Note to self. Turn RAW off at 10:40 for now on

"I'm going to hit you in the back with a chair."

:rofl:
That line was just weird, imagine SCSA saying that in the 90's

Didn't he do that with dbry

He does it with everyone..Plays the underdog card, then goes into his humble brag, then straight into butt kissin' mode, followed by the I'm going to beat you/I have to beat you finisher..

It wasn't bad, it was just the same ole same ole from Cena..It's like his script is identical before each ppv..

I'm probably in the minority, but when Cena wins the "Undisputed whatever its called", I wish he'd rock both belts. It looks kinda dope when these guys hold up both title belts. Let em rock like boxers do.

If they had more established stars I'm pretty sure cena would be heel multiple times in his career. Unfortunately wwe only want to give the spotlight to two men. Cena heel would be money.

It wasn't bad, it was just the same ole same ole from Cena..It's like his script is identical before each ppv..
Yup.  Felt like the same exact contract signing/go home segment for a PPV match.  Doesn't feel anything special for THE BEST MATCH IN HISTORY

- WWE Diva Layla has gone well over a month without appearing on WWE TV and had been absent from social media for about a month before returning last week.

Word is that Layla was removed from the road due to some unknown medical issues she had to deal with. There is no concrete word on when she will be brought back. The story is that she was given some time off for the medical issue that came up, WWE was aware of it and fine with it.

Layla attended a Kanye West concert over the weekend with a friend.

- WWE Diva Layla has gone well over a month without appearing on WWE TV and had been absent from social media for about a month before returning last week.

Word is that Layla was removed from the road due to some unknown medical issues she had to deal with. There is no concrete word on when she will be brought back. The story is that she was given some time off for the medical issue that came up, WWE was aware of it and fine with it.

Layla attended a Kanye West concert over the weekend with a friend.

My apologies people. We are expecting a girl :D

You know, up until now I thought it was a forgone conclusion that Sheamus was going to win the Rumble. I really hope I'm wrong. :smh:

So they're finally unifiying the World titles, however no long term seriously thought out program between the two champions to actually make it feel like a big deal? And out of all PPVs they choose TLC? WWE is done. :lol:

Last edited:
2014 Royal Rumble winner is..............

URL]

URL]

URL]

Back
Top Bottom