Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

I told y'all episode one that Cena had real strong pimp tendencies. Bought her breasts and a rover, and now moves her into an unfurnished home. But that wedding ring she wants? No, no, no :lol:

- More than one source has confirmed that WWE officials have discussed a Hulk Hogan and John Cena tag team for WrestleMania XXX. Cena vs. Randy Orton has also been discussed, believe it or not.

- There’s talk of bringing up more NXT stars to WWE’s main roster after the first of next year. NXT Champion Bo Dallas and masked star Kalisto are expected to be called up.

- Regarding Sin Cara’s status, F4Wonline.com reports that he has been expecting to be released once his WWE contract is up and apparently he’s not upset about it. There is no confirmation that WWE has or plans to part ways with Cara yet.

- There has been a lot of speculation that we will once again get another screwy WWE pay-per-view finish with the Randy Orton vs. John Cena match at TLC. Like Stephanie McMahon and Triple H on last night’s RAW, WWE’s website is putting a lot of focus on how The Authority is guaranteeing that there will be one winner in the match.

- WWE has dropped the idea of doing a Big Show vs. Triple H match and are “forgetting” about that feud for now. Show worked last night’s RAW but before that, the plan was for him to stay off WWE TV and make a return at the 2014 Royal Rumble.

- WWE officials reportedly made a lot of changes to the early WrestleMania XXX plans last week. There is ongoing talk about how they have changed so many directions in so little time and how there is really not a lot of long term direction.

If Bo gets called up with any gimmick other than his current one. :smh: :smh:

They'd be dropping the Boll.

- WWE has dropped the idea of doing a Big Show vs. Triple H match and are “forgetting” about that feud for now. Show worked last night’s RAW but before that, the plan was for him to stay off WWE TV and make a return at the 2014 Royal Rumble.

- WWE officials reportedly made a lot of changes to the early WrestleMania XXX plans last week. There is ongoing talk about how they have changed so many directions in so little time and how there is really not a lot of long term direction.

Triple H avoids having to put someone else over in a payoff match YET AGAIN. Shocked I am. :smh:

I hope the punk vs shield and Bryan vs the Wyatt's somehow turn into punk vs Bryan at wm30 and shield vs the Wyatts

- There has been a lot of speculation that we will once again get another screwy WWE pay-per-view finish with the Randy Orton vs. John Cena match at TLC. Like Stephanie McMahon and Triple H on last night’s RAW, WWE’s website is putting a lot of focus on how The Authority is guaranteeing that there will be one winner in the match.

Steph did specifically mention on Raw that HHH held both the WHC and the WWE title belts. This curiously coincides with HHH not continuing the feud with Show.

So I guess we really are going to get one undisputed/unified champ after TLC.

View media item 677821

It looks like it's not happening this year but Punk needs to headline WM at least once before he calls it quits. None of that upper mid card bs.

It looks like it's not happening this year but Punk needs to headline WM at least once before he calls it quits. None of that upper mid card bs.

Well this won't be happening... :smh:

- Despite some speculation, there are currently no plans for CM Punk to feud with Daniel Bryan. They will not be wrestling each other at WrestleMania, as some sites reported in recent weeks.

Well this won't be happening... :smh:

- Despite some speculation, there are currently no plans for CM Punk to feud with Daniel Bryan. They will not be wrestling each other at WrestleMania, as some sites reported in recent weeks.

What's the current plan for Punk/Bryan at WM then?

The thought of a Hogan/Cena tag team :lol: .

They should, I could see it now....

WMXXX, 2-6 tornado-handicap match, Wyatt's & Shield putting on a 30 min clinic on a bloody Hogan & Cena. Hogan is triple-power bombed through the ring, Hulks up, cleans house, sending Shield over the ropes, then hits a springboard shooting star press into a leg drop laying the trio out cold on the outside. Cena, in ring, with only 0.00000000005 ounce of stretch gets his first offense of the match, lifts all three Wyatt's on his shoulder, and hits the AA. 1-2-3

:smokin

- Word from RAW is that Wade Barrett’s new Bad News Barrett gimmick that debuted on RAW was not well-received backstage.

- There was talk backstage at Monday’s RAW of adding a Fatal 4 Way match for the WWE Tag Team Titles to the TLC match with Goldust & Cody Rhodes, Ryback & Curtis Axel, Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro plus one other team that reportedly would not be The Usos, so that gives you an idea where they are now.

- WWE updated Key Performance Indicators today and it reveals that Battleground and Hell In a Cell drew a combined estimated 363,000 pay-per-view buys.

No word yet how that averages out but Hell In a Cell was slightly up from last year, which drew 199,000 buys. Battleground was one of the lowest bought WWE pay-per-views since Over the Limit 2011, which drew 140,000 buys.

- The Thanksgiving episode of TNA’s Impact Wrestling scored a 0.70 cable rating. This is one of the lowest Impact ratings for Thursday night airings. Thursday’s show drew 921,000 viewers, the first time in years that Impact has drawn under a million viewers on Spike TV.

- The feeling backstage was that Langston was uncomfortable on commentary during last night's Raw.

Some WWE officials do not want Big E to do his comedy commentator gig because they feel it would take away from his character and make him look like a joke. Others feel that Big E should show more of the character he had in NXT.

- Word from RAW is that Wade Barrett’s new Bad News Barrett gimmick that debuted on RAW was not well-received backstage.

- There was talk backstage at Monday’s RAW of adding a Fatal 4 Way match for the WWE Tag Team Titles to the TLC match with Goldust & Cody Rhodes, Ryback & Curtis Axel, Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro plus one other team that reportedly would not be The Usos, so that gives you an idea where they are now

- The feeling backstage was that Langston was uncomfortable on commentary during last night's Raw.

Some WWE officials do not want Big E to do his comedy commentator gig because they feel it would take away from his character and make him look like a joke. Others feel that Big E should show more of the character he had in NXT.

I don't understand why the E doesn't believe in letting things grow organically. They always want instantaneous results and that's not realistic

Never forget. 7 years ago today.

Thanks for reminding me about a PPV I thought I erased from my memory. Hmmmm, CM Punk and RVD are your most over guys? Let's eliminate them first, and let the fans halfheartedly get behind Lashley beating Big Show :rolleyes

As far as Big E, the thing is, he's naturally a comedic dude, but not in an embarrassing or cheesy way. His NXT persona is more the fit if a champion though.

Oh yea, sent mine as well. Look out elf, there's gonna be two names on there (including the company name) cause I sent it from my job. Eeeeeenjoy :pimp:

They need to bring Big E's "5 COunt" gimmick from NXT over to the main roster. I guess they don't want folks to confuse it with Booger T's 5-time gimmick?

Just a heads up for my 2k14 heads DLC pack 2 is out today.

It features Big E, Summer Rae, Fandango and some new moves.

Douchebaggery was on 1,000,000 around then, and I loved it
tumblr_mx7mbzfnaD1qheak7o1_250.gif
tumblr_mx7mbzfnaD1qheak7o2_250.gif

tumblr_mx7mbzfnaD1qheak7o8_250.gif
tumblr_mx7mbzfnaD1qheak7o6_250.gif

tumblr_mx7mbzfnaD1qheak7o3_250.gif
tumblr_mx7mbzfnaD1qheak7o7_250.gif

A1 Orton
tumblr_mwyhycFzB11qec8dto3_250.gif
tumblr_mwyhycFzB11qec8dto4_250.gif

I think i was still a fan of his then
tumblr_mx6736QSlE1ql0k28o1_500.gif

LOL
tumblr_mwxoslVIIB1qkgmgko1_500.png

tumblr_mwxoslVIIB1qkgmgko2_500.jpg

COPPED
tumblr_mx7p1a1ZLh1rsed7yo1_500.png

Watching Total Divas right now, and I see Cameron is still corny, and definitely can't sing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom