Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

I'm sold regardless. But if they have literally every single match, PPV, raw/smackdown. It's game over. RIP to the spring semester

Can someone give me some info on Sami Callihan? Ring style? COmparison? Strengths/Weaknesses?

Need to add him to my NXT roster.

jB8DyiO6mMYIX.jpg

- Going into this past Monday’s RAW from Oklahoma City, WWE was looking to do three main events for WrestleMania XXX, two of which have been rumored – Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker and Triple H vs. John Cena. The other is a match that PWInsider recently reported was nowhere in WWE’s plans but apparently it has come up – CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan.

Vince McMahon is said to be less than thrilled with those top 3 matches so it’s very much subject to change. With the crazy Punk and Bryan booking that we’ve recently posted about, it’s possible they’ve already lost interest in Punk vs. Bryan.

Triple H is pushing for the match with Cena, which is why there is no push to sign Hulk Hogan on the contingency of a WrestleMania match like we’ve noted in the last few weeks. Regarding Taker vs. Lesnar, it’s said Taker has been pushing for that match for a long time.

- In a story published this afternoon on NBCBayArea.com, the San Jose, California-based NBC news affiliate confirms that WWE officials have selected Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California to host WrestleMania 31 in the spring of 2015.

Several top WWE Superstars, including John Cena, were seen at today’s San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks game at Candlestick Park in anticipation of an official announcement, which could come as early as this week.

According to the website, WWE officials visited San Francisco 49ers headquarters in early August, where they were pitched by team CEO Jed York and city leaders on the not-yet-finished $1.3 billion stadium. Weeks later, Santa Clara mayor Jamie Matthews and 49ers executives traveled to WWE headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut to meet with Vince McMahon.

Levi’s Stadium was chosen over Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Furthermore, the website states that WrestleMania 32 in 2016 is “confirmed” to take place in Arlington, Texas at AT&T Stadium, according to a source.

Yeah, Vince should definitely be less than thrilled with Bryan vs Punk. Best match the company could put on...

If Punk doesn't main event WM this year, I'm going to be heated. 

And if shovel somehow throws himself into the Main Event this year, i'm going to be heated

They better get ready for a disappointing buyrate if they're really gonna roll with a Cena vs. HHH main event :lol:

HHH vs Cena....sigh, why

They're gonna get a lower buyrate this year either way without The Rock or any other big mainstream star appearing. But man if they go with HHH/Cena, i'm probably not gonna bother ordeing that **** :smh:

Gimme either one of these:

Cena (undisputed champ) vs. Punk (RR Winner)
Taker vs. Brock
HBK vs. DBry (let me dream...)

or

Cena vs. Taker (this should be the rightful main event and its the only one really befitting of WM 30
Punk vs. Orton for the title
HBK vs. DBry
Brock vs. ...

If they plan on HHH/Cena, that would mean either HHH wins the Royal Rumble, or Cena isn't the champion. Would that mean Orton would be champ going into WM30?

If they plan on HHH/Cena, that would mean either HHH wins the Royal Rumble, or Cena isn't the champion. Would that mean Orton would be champ going into WM30?

Bryan wins royal rumble, HHH says it would best for business to have him fight for the title. There's a million different possible angles to get there.

Konnan's podcast is god awful..He has to be the worst person in the wrestling industry to try and listen to..And he thinks way too highly of himself and his knowledge..

Back
Top Bottom