Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

He really does. There's a reason why he never went anywhere with his career. Come at me DC

- Going into this past Monday’s RAW from Oklahoma City, WWE was looking to do three main events for WrestleMania XXX, two of which have been rumored – Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker and Triple H vs. John Cena. The other is a match that PWInsider recently reported was nowhere in WWE’s plans but apparently it has come up – CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan.

Vince McMahon is said to be less than thrilled with those top 3 matches so it’s very much subject to change. With the crazy Punk and Bryan booking that we’ve recently posted about, it’s possible they’ve already lost interest in Punk vs. Bryan.

Triple H is pushing for the match with Cena, which is why there is no push to sign Hulk Hogan on the contingency of a WrestleMania match like we’ve noted in the last few weeks. Regarding Taker vs. Lesnar, it’s said Taker has been pushing for that match for a long time.

- In a story published this afternoon on NBCBayArea.com, the San Jose, California-based NBC news affiliate confirms that WWE officials have selected Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California to host WrestleMania 31 in the spring of 2015.

Several top WWE Superstars, including John Cena, were seen at today’s San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks game at Candlestick Park in anticipation of an official announcement, which could come as early as this week.

According to the website, WWE officials visited San Francisco 49ers headquarters in early August, where they were pitched by team CEO Jed York and city leaders on the not-yet-finished $1.3 billion stadium. Weeks later, Santa Clara mayor Jamie Matthews and 49ers executives traveled to WWE headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut to meet with Vince McMahon.

Levi’s Stadium was chosen over Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Furthermore, the website states that WrestleMania 32 in 2016 is “confirmed” to take place in Arlington, Texas at AT&T Stadium, according to a source.
Time to save up for Wrestlemania!!!

Love how people refer to HHH as "shovel" lmao

Jim Cornette is going to be on Stone Colds podcast tomorrow.

Being that he's not going to re-sign with TNA I want to see AJ Styles in the Royal Rumble this year.

- While CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar isn’t nominated for the Match of the Year Slammy Award, a lot of people within WWE believe it was the company’s best match of the year. The match wasn’t nominated because Punk can’t have a better match with Lesnar than Triple H did and Punk vs. The Undertaker had to be listed

:lol: HHH even buries nominations

- It has been noted before how AJ Styles could be done with TNA soon and word is that both sides are still far apart on money. Styles’ contract extension with TNA expires on December 16th. As of December 17th, Styles is a free agent and has already begun taking independent bookings through Bill Behrens.

Unless something changes in the next few days, Styles will not be back in TNA. He officially finished up with TNA at last week’s Impact Wrestling tapings for episodes that will air in 2014. Word is that it’s a situation where TNA just couldn’t offer Styles what he had been earning and he wouldn’t agree to a lesser deal feeling that he has been a major part of the heart and soul of TNA.

Trips is gonna pedigree orton then Cena climb the ladder and become the new champ. Next night on raw he will once again vacate the belt and the winner of the royal rumble will be the new WWE Champion. His name will be John Cena, eliminating Roman Reigns then Daniel Bryan to be victorious.

The crowd will give a mixed reaction, All the 8 year olds, soccer moms and teen girls will pop big time while everyone else with an ounce of testosterone will chant "This is B.S."

The main event on raw the next night will be John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio

Come at me bruh's

Trips is gonna pedigree orton then Cena climb the ladder and become the new champ. Next night on raw he will once again vacate the belt and the winner of the royal rumble will be the new WWE Champion. His name will be John Cena, eliminating Roman Reigns then Daniel Bryan to be victorious.

The crowd will give a mixed reaction, All the 8 year olds, soccer moms and teen girls will pop big time while everyone else with an ounce of testosterone will chant "This is B.S."

Come at me bruh's

You forgot the part where he..

Hits AJ with the sledge to become new Diva's Champ..

Turns his back on Shield and makes an impromptu US Title match in which he forces Reigns to spear Ambrose so he can make the easy pin to become new US Champ..

Give Big E the "Finger Poke of Doom pt. 2uhhhh", (Cause it's what's best for business) to make himself new IC Champ..Which he immediately renames the Glodal Heavyweight Championship..Thus become the first man to hold 3 singles world titles at the same time..

And last but not least, He runs out during the tag match and Shovelgrees Goldust and as he's pinning him to become the new Tag Team Champs he whispers in his ear "That Comeback of the Year Slammy is mine"..

- As noted, Davey Richards is done with Ring of Honor and will not be having a farewell this month. Richards and partner Eddie Edwards are still under a trial period with WWE developmental and are expected to work the next two sets of NXT TV tapings. Their debut match came against The Ascension last month and may or may not air on the December 18th episode.

WWE had insisted that both Edwards and Richards finish up with ROH, even though they aren’t under a WWE deal yet. ROH was willing to continue using them, even having them do an angle where them being on NXT would be part of the storyline in ROH. However, WWE was insistent that while they could finish their commitments to ROH, which were through the end of this year, they couldn’t extend those commitments because WWE wanted them on nothing that would air while they were being used on NXT TV.

It’s sort of a bad situation for Edwards and Richards because while they’re not making big money with the tryout, it’s costing them both payoffs for shows until WWE decides if they will be signed or not.

After their appearances at the next two sets of NXT TV tapings, the belief is they will have either convinced Triple H to sign them or the tryout will be over.

Come at me bruh's
You forgot the part where he..

Hits AJ with the sledge to become new Diva's Champ..

Turns his back on Shield and makes an impromptu US Title match in which he forces Reigns to spear Ambrose so he can make the easy pin to become new US Champ..

Give Big E the "Finger Poke of Doom pt. 2uhhhh", (Cause it's what's best for business) to make himself new IC Champ..Which he immediately renames the Glodal Heavyweight Championship..Thus become the first man to hold 3 singles world titles at the same time..

And last but not least, He runs out during the tag match and Shovelgrees Goldust and as he's pinning him to become the new Tag Team Champs he whispers in his ear "That Comeback of the Year Slammy is mine"..
Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

When I think of wrestling clinic, this match comes to mind. Love the switchup with Shawn doing the mat wrestling. Love it. 

Just watched the edge vs Eddie Guerrero no dq match on smack down. What a match! Gonna binge on some edge. Any recommendations?

- In a story published this afternoon on NBCBayArea.com, the San Jose, California-based NBC news affiliate confirms that WWE officials have selected Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California to host WrestleMania 31 in the spring of 2015.

Several top WWE Superstars, including John Cena, were seen at today’s San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks game at Candlestick Park in anticipation of an official announcement, which could come as early as this week.

According to the website, WWE officials visited San Francisco 49ers headquarters in early August, where they were pitched by team CEO Jed York and city leaders on the not-yet-finished $1.3 billion stadium. Weeks later, Santa Clara mayor Jamie Matthews and 49ers executives traveled to WWE headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut to meet with Vince McMahon.

Levi’s Stadium was chosen over Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Furthermore, the website states that WrestleMania 32 in 2016 is “confirmed” to take place in Arlington, Texas at AT&T Stadium, according to a source.

View media item 246808
[COLOR=#red]I'm There.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Anyone that's gone to WM... what has your packages cost for an entire weekend?

I'll be buying at least 2.[/COLOR]

Just got the package from my SS..Haven't opened it yet cause I want to wait til closer to Christmas..But I don't think I'll be able to make it past Raw before it's opened..

Just listened to the jericho podcast.

:lol: @ Vince thinking stone colds skulls was part of the undertakers gimmick

Vince is funny for thinking that. It was also cool hearing them talk about the undertaker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom