Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Too tall, arm tatt, different body type.

My man Hunico has returned, now let him do his cholo act and have him wrestle some matches with D.Bry

This :pimp: it would be hilarious if they have him be both Sin Cara and Hunico, INCLUDING facing Rey at 'mania :lol:

Last edited:
I didnt see any botches.

Something aint right b

And how come Sin Cara has no wrestling footage in his entrance vid?

Random weird thing I like/notice.

During Rhodes' entrance, I love how Cody RUNS up the stairs and onto the apron while the motion picture effects are running. Pay attention next time. Kinda cool

I just can't wrap my mind around the thought of there being no more Big Gold..The WWE belt looks so inferior compared to the belt that Flair, Rhodes, and Sting held..

I never get WWE DVDs, but that Raw DVD may need to be picked up.  Wonder how many of the top 20 episodes are from 2001 or earlier?

laugh.gif
Welp

Release Mistico, Samuray Del Sol becomes Sin Cara, and Hunico goes back to his cholo gimmick

Last edited:
Damn the irony for sin cara. Wwe knows how popular his character is with the kids but know how horrible he is in the ring so what do they do? They have SOMEONE ELSE be sin cara :lol:

The Raw box set can be picked up for $45 on wweshop with code Cyber. Very, very tempting.

Why the hell did Roman Reigns tag in against the Big Show just to sell for him?  Such a waste.  I really dislike Big Show.  Just retire already.

Roman Reigns has sold major for Big Show three separate times this match.  Really pissing me off.

Maybe it's because I haven't watched RAW live in a long time, but are all the matches usually this long?? Feel like there's been alot of wrestling tonight.

Back
Top Bottom