Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

He was injured,and wasn't in any specific storyline. PUNK WAS FIRED . ..

ALRIGHT?!!?

View media item 1278208

NLFgIpE.gif

Man you know I am all about the actual science of the sport. But the main goal is to entertain. Cena has been the number 1 dude for ten years for a reason. 10 years man. Punk is up there but he is more.of a TMAC to Cenas Kobe.

I like Punk But be real nhere

I'll take your analogy one step forward and say Punk is more Timmy D (outside of the humble part) than TMac. Duncan was the GOAT of his era but the media/ESPN/LA will have you believe that Kobe was.

Was about to listen to the Del Rio shoot but (NOT trying to be funny about this) i can't get into it due to his english.

That Punk interview was crazy. HHH a scumbag smh. I never hated Punk whether he quitted or not tho. He seemed worn out physically & mentally anyways. My friend met him and asked him questions once at comic con, hes actually in the Punk DVD, and one of the questions that he was asked was how much longer you think you'll be wrestling to Punk and Punk said not much longer tbh. That was in 2011 in the middle of his long WWE Championship run...

NXT on now.

my dude Fergal (and his theme 
pimp.gif
) vs. Nattie's husband in the main event.

I'll take your analogy one step forward and say Punk is more Timmy D (outside of the humble part) than TMac. Duncan was the GOAT of his era but the media/ESPN/LA will have you believe that Kobe was.

What had Cena done that is entertaining? He's vanilla.

Cranky Vince @CrankyVince · 39s 40 seconds ago
PLZ "DM" ME @CMPunk. I HAVE WHAT I FEEL IS AN ATTRACTIVE PROPOSAL FOR YOU TO REVIEW. #WrestleManiaMainEvent #1milDownside #creativecontrol

Cranky Vince ‪@CrankyVince‬
 · 
11m
11 minutes ago
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TYPE OF MAN WORSHIPS HIMSELF AND RELEASES A TELL ALL ON THE DEADEST WEB TRAFFIC DAY OF THE YEAR? ‪@CMPUNK‬.

:lol:

Last edited:
I was thinking... (I'm :smokin so bear with me) but with "A New Day" debuting on Smackdown is it considered "Black Friday" for WWE as well cause we know it's taped Tuesday and kayfabe all events occur on Friday. I bet that was done intentionally(Semi DC/BDB.) Just sayin...

Back
Top Bottom