Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

I was thinking... (I'm :smokin so bear with me) but with "A New Day" debuting on Smackdown is it considered "Black Friday" for WWE as well cause we know it's taped Tuesday and kayfabe all events occur on Friday. I bet that was done intentionally(Semi DC/BDB.) Just sayin...
I thought the promo said they were debuting on raw?

I was thinking... (I'm :smokin so bear with me) but with "A New Day" debuting on Smackdown is it considered "Black Friday" for WWE as well cause we know it's taped Tuesday and kayfabe all events occur on Friday. I bet that was done intentionally(Semi DC/BDB.) Just sayin...

I also said this on the previous page.

Def think they did it on purpose.

Hell yeah it was intentional. And they got them looking like clowns too :smh:

Big E>>>> Ryback on the mic and in ring but he just don't have the right skin color.

NT mobile likes to save stuff I quoted a long time ago.... And when I try to quote somebody else, it outs it in.... Stupid ****...

Nt mobile needs a lot of work. I would like to see new response alert like on the desktop version.

Hope everybody had a good meal finna go to this hookah bar

How long does it normally take before Colt's podcast is updated in itunes?

Should have been today but it's a holiday so by tomorrow noon then. If you have a iPhone just download the stitcher radio app and search for colt cabana

Last edited:
iOS 8 is fine for me with NT.

battery life for my 5 on the other hand
mean.gif
My main problem is when you try to highlight text to delete, copy, or cut and the blue highlight moves with the screen to other words
mean.gif
.  There's a couple other things that annoy me, but that highlighting problem is a everyday annoyance.

iOS 8 is fine for me with NT.

battery life for my 5 on the other hand :smh:

My main problem is when you try to highlight text to delete, copy, or cut and the blue highlight moves with the screen to other words :smh: .  There's a couple other things that annoy me, but that highlighting problem is a everyday annoyance.
yeah I actually have that issue as well every time I try to copy and paste savage's rules. That's my only qualm.

I'll take your analogy one step forward and say Punk is more Timmy D (outside of the humble part) than TMac. Duncan was the GOAT of his era but the media/ESPN/LA will have you believe that Kobe was.

I'll take Timmy all day everyday over Kobe..

And Phil wants to act like he ain't get treated like he was on a Cena/Orton level, but tell me of anyone besides Phil/John/Randy who could walk out on the company and not get fired?..Could Kofi?..How bout Ziggler?..Maybe Miz?..Nope, none of them..Anyone of them guys tell Vince he don't need his company, get up, shake hands, then leave would be have their termination papers waiting for them on their doorstep..

I liked a lot of what Punk had to say, but damn he's a crybaby..He plays the role of victim like he's on All My Children..Dude is way too into himself too..I love what he brings to a company, but if Vince would just let a couple of these new cats cook then CM Punk could easily be replaced..

1. I like Punk being more comparable to AI than Duncan because of the anti-establishment attitude. I think Big Brenda brought up that comparison.

2. Watching SS 1995 to see this Women's match that Wai/Pollack raved about. Alundra Blaze was kinda cute to me. She had a fat nose but I appreciate fat noses. RIP Bertha Faye. Bertha is SUCH a fat girl's name. LOL

Back
Top Bottom