Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Yeah Tensai is pretty terrible on commentary . Son gets a hard on every time bayley wrestles :lol:

Last edited:
The Rock and triple h should be saved for jerry's world if they finally book it for wrestlemania 32.

Unless they do rocky austin 4 then, but honestly I want some new feuds. Push the next generation. Might have some struggle wrestlemanias like 11 through 14, but they Transitioned them into the 15 through 20 streak of great manias.

Prince pretty and Enzo are the best things about NXT.

90% of NXT wouldn't last on the main roster. and I think it's sad to say because there are a ton of talented guys. I hope I'm wrong though
Nope your right, most just don't transition well at all. Nxt is a pure wrestling showcase whereas the main roster you have to be a complete package and there is more politics.

they aren't given much of a chance. Vince loses interest really fast.

Kenta? no offense he has no chance Bc he's Asian. I'm not saying it in my opinion it's just how wwe is with other ethnicity.

Neville? looks like a troll and will be wrestling the gator and the bull in due time.

devitt? he's 5'8

steen has a chance Bc he's husky

zayn? he has no chance if he does that stupid skip dance walk down the aisle.

I hope I'm wrong because like I said I believe in these guys skills and think wrestling needs to change.

Last edited:
Team Austin vs Team Bischoff :smokin my favorite ss match of all time. The gawd michaels out performed everybody yet again
Man I've been slackin on my attitude era marathon. Started it since he network launched. Only up to no mercy 2000. Supposed to go to attitude era and beyond marathon

Na your right man none of these guys really have a chance. Maybe zayn and steen because both could talk and work. Shovel is high on Neville might get a big push out the gate if that fails its a wrap for him. Devitt can't talk and Kenta is short and asian. us champs/IC champs at most if even that for all of them though.

Man I've been slackin on my attitude era marathon. Started it since he network launched. Only up to no mercy 2000. Supposed to go to attitude era and beyond marathon

This was after the attitude and invasion era. somebody embed that match in here don't feel like logging on the network right now on mobile

watchin the rock Monday night war episode. just to think the rock and Austin battled for the IC title is mind blowing. man the fall from grace of that title is astonishing. and pure stupidity.
I really don't get it anymore man at all especially with Brock not around you would think the feuds going on for the IC title would be rememberable and unforgettable. and the title is just ... there. smh

also a quick thing .. why does Seth continue to carry the briefcase if Brock isn't around he has no chance of actually cashing it in?

This was after the attitude and invasion era. somebody embed that match in here don't feel like logging on the network right now on mobile

Yea I know what u meant. I meant tryna go through the attitude era in chronological order to eventually go through the invasion era to the smackdown six to the pg era to the summer of punk. Meaning I gotta go through all the crappy ppvs in chronological order. I've been started on badd blood 97 through no mercy 2000 so far since the network came out.

guys royal rumble me my brother and my boy are going we might dress up as wrestlers. as nerdy and stupid as it sounds we wanna do it strictly for lols. but we wanna be throwback guys who weren't really main event guys. I'm taking all ideas. trying to get my boy to go as bastian booger.

Yea my weekend just ended :lol: :smh:

Honestly haven't had a good week at all so drinking & NTWT are pretty much my escape right now.

And it looks like No Country For Old Men Street Fight 2 will take place :nerd:

Zayn is too god to not get over on the main roster. They'll try to bury him though. Steen will get over. Itami and Balor probably get endeavored before they make it to the the main show.

guys royal rumble me my brother and my boy are going we might dress up as wrestlers. as nerdy and stupid as it sounds we wanna do it strictly for lols. but we wanna be throwback guys who weren't really main event guys. I'm taking all ideas. trying to get my boy to go as bastian booger.
Right 2 Censor or Mean Street Posse

watchin the rock Monday night war episode. just to think the rock and Austin battled for the IC title is mind blowing. man the fall from grace of that title is astonishing. and pure stupidity.
I really don't get it anymore man at all especially with Brock not around you would think the feuds going on for the IC title would be rememberable and unforgettable. and the title is just ... there. smh

also a quick thing .. why does Seth continue to carry the briefcase if Brock isn't around he has no chance of actually cashing it in?

I guess carrying the case is now the equivalent of the belt/title since Brock is gone. As much as I hate to see it, watch them build Roman Reigns when he comes back and challenges for the briefcase with Rollins and punches his ticket to a title match, maybe at WM. Still would rather see a few more matches with Rollins/Jeans.

Dress as the Brooklyn Brawler and The Conquistadors for the RR.

Back
Top Bottom