Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

is there a way to share bookmark folders? i just made one with a bunch of aj styles stuff in njpw, some g1 matches, some shelton benjamin in njpw, wouldn't mind posting them in here if i could do it as one folder. u diehard marks probably seen all these matches but for the newcomers like me still learning how to nut to overseas wrassling this might be an entertaining start.

Is Ziggler the #3 baby face in the company right now??
I feel like they could've made him a big player last year if he tagged along with Bryan in the Authority storyline. They could still make him a big player if they let him be the underdog against the Authority currently. I'd like to see him adopt a more mature gimmick though.

Aight I think I figured out how to share bookmarks but it lumped all my bookmarks together so either ignore the non wrestling stuff or check it out n learn something different idk

file:///Users/fcesare07/Downloads/Safari%20Bookmarks.html

Believe it or not, there are plans for a Tyson Kidd mid-card push.

His gimmick, which hhh is high on, is inspired by that douche Teddy Hart.

Last edited:
Believe it was DeepSea that commented on the dopeness of AJ Styles' NJPW look and I agree. He looks like a badass.
Yep. He's at the prime of his career imo. I love how he looks more dark and serious. Although, he could use a haircut. Dude looking like Tobey Maguire in Spider-man 3

First week of December, Through fed ex. Have everything ready just have to find time to go into papyrus and get a x-mas card.

Last edited:
I got 1 of my elf's items in the mail this week..Waiting on 1 more thing and waiting on @jdcurt2's presents to arrive..I want to get my elf 1 more thing, but I don't really know what to get that's a nice cheap little item..

I'm going to ship my elf and JDC's stuff on Dec. 3 when I get paid..

And I have a question for you guys..I've been doing some snooping and I think I have a pair of kicks that my elf would really enjoy, but the problem is they're from my personal collection and I wore them 2 or 3 times (they're in at least a 9.5/10 condition)..Would it be rude, or out of line, to send those as part of his gifts?..I know some people are funny about non-DS shoes and some don't care as long as they're in really good shape..Can I get some of you guys' opinions?

I got 1 of my elf's items in the mail this week..Waiting on 1 more thing and waiting on @jdcurt2's presents to arrive..I want to get my elf 1 more thing, but I don't really know what to get that's a nice cheap little item..

I'm going to ship my elf and JDC's stuff on Dec. 3 when I get paid..

And I have a question for you guys..I've been doing some snooping and I think I have a pair of kicks that my elf would really enjoy, but the problem is they're from my personal collection and I wore them 2 or 3 times (they're in at least a 9.5/10 condition)..Would it be rude, or out of line, to send those as part of his gifts?..I know some people are funny about non-DS shoes and some don't care as long as they're in really good shape..Can I get some of you guys' opinions?

I'll take them :D

Back
Top Bottom