Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

probably gonna have to sit the 2 half of bfg out tonight.
wifey just got back from a family vacation so ima spend time with her.
probably watch paranormal activity 2 or something.

nvm, this broad's idea of spending time is watching the new episodes of keeping up with the kardashians and jersey shore.

ill be sitting next to her enjoying my stream
grin.gif
I see what u did there, I like to enjoy my stream here and there too.

That avy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by masondid

Ranking these chicks in order of preference

You can't go wrong in ranking them where you do... They all have that "I take like champ" mentality about them...

Have you looked at Angelina lately? 
sick.gif

My rankings (strictly on looks and how good I think they'd be, no baggage included):

1) Velvet

2) Mickie

3) Madison

4) Karen

5) Winter

6) Angelina
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously, Angelina used to be hotter than Velvet, but now she looks like she's been smoking crack for 3-4 years

I'd put Mickie in front of Velvet just cause of how she stuffs all dat mass in those jean shorts, and I'm probably still stuck in her
early WWE mini-skirt days. I'd have Madison dead last cause she's extrememly unattractive to me.  

The WWE announced moments ago that they have suspended former Nexus member Heath Miller (Heath Slater) for 30 days for his first violation of the company's Wellness Policy.

Spoiler [+]
sorry hombrelo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

The WWE announced moments ago that they have suspended former Nexus member Heath Miller (Heath Slater) for 30 days for his first violation of the company's Wellness Policy.

Spoiler [+]
SLATERS GONNA SLATE.

Spoiler [+]
Still the best seller in WWE. Right behind Bourne.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Spoiler [+]
SLATERS GONNA SLATE.

Spoiler [+]
Still the best seller in WWE. Right behind Bourne.

Ziggler is a pretty damn good seller too.

I approve of the slater sell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't care for any of the teams on MNF....Nor for tonight's raw in regards to the spoilers. So I'll probably be catching up on Hawaii 5-0 on my DVR

either we go with my Pentagon match idea, or im just gonna pick Edgar

Dolphins play tonight. ill be Rawless again

No reason for him or Young to come back. Neither will EVER get over.

Heath draws excellent heat for midcard faces to work off of.hes not as bad as many of you make him out to be

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

No reason for him or Young to come back. Neither will EVER get over.

Heath draws excellent heat for midcard faces to work off of.hes not as bad as many of you make him out to be
He doesn't draw heat, and he is as bad as I make him out to be.
He's an indy geek.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Dolphins play tonight. ill be Rawless again
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. gonna dvr it, from what i read they completely dropped the ball being in Mexico for the first time. No promo for it until half way through last SDs show. Coulda been huge, no me gusta. But it's typical something like this happens.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Watched TNA. It was decent although the ending to roode and angle, after a pretty good match and angle almost killing himself, was bad. This always does catch my eye though... I could have sworn they were swithcing the brand to Impact Wrestling, Yet there are still TNA logos everywhere, the ring apron says TNA, and the title has TNA on it. anyway.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

I'm glad those Raw spoilers are out so I can watch House and MNF and not that garbage. What an awful main event...so god damn stupid.

I'm sick of the idiocy that is in charge in making matches and developing story lines. Why is it that we on NT can create an amazing WWE universe but the knuckle heads that get paid 6-7 figures can't?

Baffling.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I'm glad those Raw spoilers are out so I can watch House and MNF and not that garbage. What an awful main event...so god damn stupid.

I'm sick of the idiocy that is in charge in making matches and developing story lines. Why is it that we on NT can create an amazing WWE universe but the knuckle heads that get paid 6-7 figures can't?

Baffling.
I'm with you on that one. lol.

Back
Top Bottom