Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

Ooh...Survey time.

giphy.gif

It's me and my lady's anniversary on Sunday & we're going to watch hell in a cell. Her first PPV (and the first one I will have seen since I kept up with the G1)

I think I got a keeper. She's no Natty, man. :pimp:

Just finished the survey. I know it won't happen, but I had to pick Orton to win.

Orton/Lesnar would liven things up for the time being.

question, why a ps4 over xbox one?

still looking into getting a next gen console, but not sure which.

Don't dislike Xbox, just always been more of a Sony/Nintendo guy.

Was actually a Sega guy before the Dreamcast got discontinued

Last edited:
Cesar could've been built to be a legit No. 1 contender for the belt, but they killed his buzz since they could only push one person at a time. Stupidity.

Don't dislike Xbox, just always been more of a Sony/Nintendo guy.

Was actually a Sega guy before the Dreamcast got discontinued

I hear ya. Dont even use my ps3 anymore, got the fan fixed a year ago and just letting it chill. May box it up since its an original 60gb backwards compatible jawn.

Still undecided, want to get a next gen for WWE 2k15 and NBA2k, and thats about it.

If you were a SEGA dude, I would have thought the natural progression would have made you an XBOX dude.

Aye Big Toine, what is Whale saying about the game

If you were a SEGA dude, I would have thought the natural progression would have made you an XBOX dude.

Aye Big Toine, what is Whale saying about the game

Don't get me wrong I'd definitely cop an X1, but PS4 & Wii U are higher on my list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom