Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

If you were a SEGA dude, I would have thought the natural progression would have made you an XBOX dude.

Aye Big Toine, what is Whale saying about the game
Not much really.

He did say that Lana does her Putin shtick before introducing Rusev.
laugh.gif

That Benoit gif :x :stoneface:

"She's no Natty" :rofl:

That's probably the 4th survey in a row where I just aimlessly went through it, just like WWW creative. I hope Rollins/Yambrose goes last, but I chose Cena/Orton. Also, what was the buildup of the IC title match being 2/3 Falls? That has a legit chance to steal the show, but I feel like the WWE won't let then do that.

The Cena/Orton winner is the toughest for me. What makes it difficult is Lesnar's schedule. I know that they are trying to see if they can book him some extra appearances, and I think that if they can get him to do Survivor Series, that they will have Orton win. However, if they can't book him for Survivor Series, I think Cena takes it..

Watching WM 25, HHH vs Orton...

What happen to this Orton?
RKO'ing Steph, Punting Vince & Shane. Sneaky, manipulative and cunning. :smokin

Watching WM 25, HHH vs Orton...

What happen to this Orton?
RKO'ing Steph, Punting Vince & Shane. Sneaky, manipulative and cunning. :smokin

he was having a reverse Austin run, he was doing everything Austin was doing except he was a heel

He was doing great until HHH won for no reason....orton won the ppv after wm smh pointless they coulda just gave him the win at wm​

^Didnt Orton Hirt his back in one of those matches, causing that match to stink like crazy?
I think you are talking about when Randall broke his collarbone in a Last Man Standing Match. I was there when it happened. He cussed out all extra loud "I think I broke my ******* collarbone. Trips smacked him with the sledgy and that was it. Some guy was booing Orton after the match. Randy looked like he wanted to kill old dude. Got in his face and yelled "Just Shut Up!!!!" It was pretty intense. Felt legit sad for RKO. Getting booed after sustaining an injury like that. :smh: and I didn't know you had such hate for me Peep Game Peep Game . At least in ring... :lol: cut me and eye gouged me. :frown: gotta build up my XP before we clash again, that's for certain.

first off,kind of feels like over the limit was a little rigged,but anywayythe future is just getting started. me and @John2st  bout dat life unlike that ______ society....@furiousstylezz,guess your managerial services are off the table..@celticpride34  u can keep that jobber belt,i got my sights set on the higher prize.
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
survey done.whats good with using the survey results as some sort of ranking for our ntwt matches.idk how but just a thought

toine good looks on all the 2k15 stuff nov 18th cant come any sooner.any update on that what a maneuver video they was suposed to release? 

yo penny.hows that early copy of the game? lol i know u cant say much on twitter but whats good with some info via pm 
nerd.gif

DeepSea turning heel.

NTWT as you know it is in its final days. The Bullet Society is changing the Authority's ways. Stand down or be shot down.

Back
Top Bottom