Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Expect atleast 1 NXT title match at WM32. Also, we may see more NXT talent accept Cenas US title open challenges.

Last edited:
NEED SOME HELP FAM

I want to do my informative speech and paper for my public speaking class on "WRESTLE MANIA" so what are just three point I can make and then do research on? First, of course telling my audience what Wrestle mania is. But what would be two other points would be good to inform my audience?

Is there a WM movie on the Network?

You can talk about the celebrities that have attended and maybe "iconic" moments, but how long of a speech are we talking?  It might be easier just to do the E instead, if the speech is more than 5 minutes.

It's suppose to be about 5 minutes. But we need credible sources for the speech AND the 1,500 word paper to go with it. So I was just thinking use a credible source for each of my main 3 points.

Its origin
Iconic moments
Now how wrestlemania is its own weekend/celebration now with axess and all that, HOF :rolleyes

They already aren't doing anything with Breeze (unfortunately), so might as well make it him. No use in having Balor or Uhaul Nation lose to him....

Well..

– Finn Bálor could face John Cena on Raw or pay-per-view in the near future. WWE officials have discussed having NXT talent take John Cena’s “U.S. Open Challenge” as a way to get their faces exposed to the general audience. If WWE goes through with the idea, the NXT Champion would obviously be the United States Champion’s most formidable opponent.

That is cool and all as long as they do it similar to what they did with Owens....

Agreed,

I think it's a good idea and has worked so far. Was scared for KO for a sec but the IC Title was his saving grace. He needs to keep it until he feuds with Sami or Finn.

Neville on the other hand, should go back to NXT.

Vince doesn't like NXT so his brilliant idea is to job out all the upcoming NXT talent against John Cena under the guise of "exposure". He needs to croak already. :smh:

KO got NOTHING out of that feud with John Cena, let's not fool ourselves now. Just look at poor Rusev too.

Last edited:
NXT is slowly adding things to Finn's character to distinguish him from his Alter Ego.

Entrance and if I am not mistaken, the song is slightly different as well

Vince doesn't like NXT so his brilliant idea is to job out all the upcoming NXT talent against John Cena under the guise of "exposure". He needs to croak already. :smh:

KO got NOTHING out of that feud with John Cena, let's not fool ourselves now. Just look at poor Rusev too.

Who is in your avy

Speaking of NXT

It was really good this week. Just really good show from top to bottom. Thoroughly enjoyed Ciampa/Breeze...and Breeze using the Unprettier as a finisher fits him perfectly. Hope Ciampa & Gargano both get contracts

and I know this gonna be unpopular, but....

...I'd take down Asuka. idc

NXT is slowly adding things to Finn's character to distinguish him from his Alter Ego.

Entrance and if I am not mistaken, the song is slightly different as well

The intro is different(and better imo)

I like the "new" version of Finn better

It seems like they have made Regular Finn a little MORE Ambercrombie and Finch than he was before. I guess to create that duality

Don't necessarily agree with this...He's holding a belt now, and is significantly more interesting than anybody else that has had it recently. Having Cena hold the US Belt keeps him away from the main event scene for a while, and as long as he has somewhat long feuds with up and coming guys and just doesn't completely wash them, it's a good look....

I strongly disagree.

He shouldn't have tapped at the end of the feud but the average fan knew who KO was. He beat and washed Cena multiple times. Dude could have challenged for the main strap after and it would have seem plausible.

The problem is after they feud with Cena and get the rub, they go nowhere or job out.

I been telling people that KO biggest victory was against Cesaro at Summerslam.. Not Cena at the elimination chamber..

Don't necessarily agree with this...He's holding a belt now, and is significantly more interesting than anybody else that has had it recently. Having Cena hold the US Belt keeps him away from the main event scene for a while, and as long as he has somewhat long feuds with up and coming guys and just doesn't completely wash them, it's a good look....

Man I said something similar to this before and dudes thought I was crazy :smh:

Cena has made that belt prestigious again, whether you like him or not.

I hope KO does the same thing for the IC belt.

Up and comers getting an extended feud with Cena gives them a rub. Makes people think that they can hang. It's a good spot for Cena to be in right now. The challengers may not win the feud, but it still gets them over...

Up and comers getting an extended feud with Cena gives them a rub. Makes people think that they can hang. It's a good spot for Cena to be in right now. The challengers may not win the feud, but it still gets them over...

Yeah man, exactly. :pimp:

No stay home, I don't want dumb *** tourist in the way taking pictures of anything and everything walking slowly with their heads looking up while I'm trying to get somewhere quick or asking me for directions when you got a dam. Map and the streets are numbered anyway :smh: stay home b

What good does making people think they can hang if the match ends with Cena powering up no selling everything that happened and then making them tap in the middle of the ring?

KO holding the IC Title has no connection to his feud with John Cena. The IC Title gets passed around like hot pocket and Ryback was getting stale. There have been plenty of folks that have showed they can "hang" with John Cena during this US Open Challenge and where are they now? It all means nothing if it ends with John Cena winning feud dismantling his opponent.

Can you honestly name someone that truly got a rub against Cena since he's held the Title?

Throwback Thursday.

MY2MPCG.gif

tjust my opinion, the open challenge isnt about the contenders getting a rub, it's about john cena and him never giving up and always finding a way to win.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom