Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:

Reminds me, got stopped the other night by a couple asking for driving directions.... its 2015, google bruh.

EDIT: Post should probably go in the "silently judged thread" now that I think about it, they asked for directions to Studio Movie Grill :x

Last edited:
tjust my opinion, the open challenge isnt about the contenders getting a rub, it's about john cena and him never giving up and always finding a way to win.

Of course it was about making Cena look strong :lol: Vince loves him some Cena

*insert Vince hard on for Cena gif*

No stay home, I don't want dumb *** tourist in the way taking pictures of anything and everything walking slowly with their heads looking up while I'm trying to get somewhere quick or asking me for directions when you got a dam. Map and the streets are numbered anyway :smh: stay home b

but NYC is everything, b.

It seems like they have made Regular Finn a little MORE Ambercrombie and Finch than he was before. I guess to create that duality

This is exactly what I felt when NXT came here. Makes sense too, cause all that paint should be basically PPV exclusive, or big time NXT specials.

No stay home, I don't want dumb *** tourist in the way taking pictures of anything and everything walking slowly with their heads looking up while I'm trying to get somewhere quick or asking me for directions when you got a dam. Map and the streets are numbered anyway :smh: stay home b

I'll be visiting in January son. Gonna have my camera and for sure asking people how to use the subway system. Lol.

I'll be visiting in January son. Gonna have my camera and for sure asking people how to use the subway system. Lol.

Just a get a subway map from a agent. Invest in a nice warm coat too. Gonna feel like below 0 to you because I'm assuming your not use to cold weather.

QF5FzEH.gif

agILq7F.gif

4ZA3B27.gif

YHVUO6V.gif

THIS is a top reason why I don't miss taking the SI Ferry to work everyday. All those cheap *** tourists who didn't want to pay for the ferry to Ellis Island. :smh:

Brad Maddox/Joshua Kingsley/Lord Ruffles/Brad "The Brad "Mad Ox" Maddox" Maddox was featured in tonight's dark match before Main Event at the Smackdown taping.
He teamed with Heath Slater in a losing effort vs. The Dudley Boyz.
The sad thing was that Slater and Maddox came out to Slater's music and Eden only announced Slater. They were posing for the crowd before the Dudleys came out, and, from fourth row, I could see Maddox (from the turnbuckle) turn to Eden and say "...but it's a tag match...?" and she just shrugs. He looked kind of defeated and frustrated

Damn, that is sad

Back
Top Bottom