Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Out if all the tag teams in world they could have found they really settled on the Headbangers?

Vince trying to sabotage already. Watch the Headbangers somehow get over though :lol:

Out if all the tag teams in world they could have found they really settled on the Headbangers?

Vince trying to sabotage already. Watch the Headbangers somehow get over though :lol:

I feel like if this was Raw, they'd definitely go over :lol: trying to use logic, I'd say it's a one-off thing and they continue Slater's story of trying to win a contract.

#PlsWinSlater

I feel like if this was Raw, they'd definitely go over :lol: trying to use logic, I'd say it's a one-off thing and they continue Slater's story of trying to win a contract.

#PlsWinSlater

Rhino is going to end up turning on Slater unless they find some comedic gold this week

KO makes the most sense to win the strap

Ramen winning =
laugh.gif
  -- who cares about getting suspended?

If Roman wins i cant watch raw no more. KO or Rollins needs this win.
Cass = too green

Ramen = still getting punished for suspension?

Sext = punished for causing injury to their next golden boy Finn

KO = wallowing away with Ellen

KO winning sets up multiple avenues/feuds

Seth is long overdue for a face run.

@casekicks might fade Seth if he has to hear his heel promos for another year :lol:

Last edited:
The Allstate Arena has announced that Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton will take place at the WWE live event in Chicago on September 24th.

Back
Top Bottom