Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

I got bored and started watching the roster reveal just to pass some time. You could hear crickets when they showed CM Punk. I loved that. (And my auto correct on my phone tried to change his name to "scam" instead of CM.) How appropriate... :lol:

They purposely muted the audience. You actually thought he'd actually get crickets? :lol:

DC, where can I find out and watch the history of the Bullet Club? Curious to see how it started and Devitt leave and AJ Styles take over.

They purposely muted the audience. You actually thought he'd actually get crickets? :lol:
I could only hope. But that makes far more sense. I didn't even consider the sound manipulation. :smh: at me for thinking others are as tired of hearing about that guy as I am.

For all my Bay Area Brethren, the promotion I attended last night is going to have another event next month with Lita, Ricardo Rodriguez, and Drew McIntyre as special guests in Newark. Matt Hardy is doing an event that same night in Daly City.

I could only hope. But that makes far more sense. I didn't even consider the sound manipulation. :smh: at me for thinking others are as tired of hearing about that guy as I am.

You clearly haven't seen smackdown when they edit Dolphs crowd reactions. Clearly he doesn't connect with the crowd :lol:

While I'm not Peep Game, I'm sure her best moves were done during "Dark Matches" We should ask Doc Hendrix for confirmation...
laugh.gif

You clearly haven't seen smackdown when they edit Dolphs crowd reactions. Clearly he doesn't connect with the crowd :lol:
I've watched many a Smackdown episode. And I've seen crowd not really move and the crowd is loud. And other times where everyone is all amped visually and there isn't proper noise to equal what the eyes see. I just wasn't thinking with my comment earlier. Plus I lost pretty much all respect for Punk with how he left so I (foolishly) thought others would also be mad at someone who professed to be so passionate about the biz and just quit like he did, screwing over the company and his co-workers in the process. Sorry for the long winded answer.

Watching Total Divas, Rosa saying she wasn't on her "A-Game."  @Peep Game
, you know of any matches where Rosa was on her "A-Game?" :nerd:

While I'm not Peep Game, I'm sure her best moves were done during "Dark Matches" We should ask Doc Hendrix for confirmation...

michael-jordan-laughs.gif

Supposedly Rosa was very good early on in OVW, but I don't think there's any vids to verify that. If that's true, it seems like she flat out forgot how to wrestle due to years of inactivity. It's sad, she was throwing punches like Psycho Sid in quicksand

I swear the only time the announcers showed any remote sense of enthusiasm on Smackdown were when Rosa got the "hot tag." And when Big Show laid out Rusev. Other than that it was all mailed in efforts. Guess the announce team is taking notes from creative. :smh:

Lord knows I am. :lol:

Someone could take a pic of Punk smashing AJ in the bedroom window doggy and folks will still be like "SEE?!?!?! IT WAS A WERK!!!111"

ffs :smh:

Last edited:
Supposedly Rosa was very good early on in OVW, but I don't think there's any vids to verify that. If that's true, it seems like she flat out forgot how to wrestle due to years of inactivity. It's sad, she was throwing punches like Psycho Sid in quicksand
Who told you that, Rosa?
laugh.gif

Eva's brothers, man
laugh.gif
mean.gif
.  Them dudes will not let her live.  Her and Rosa need to get pregnant, that'll keep them out of the ring.

How could y'all forget about the legendary masked luchadore Juan Cena?
laugh.gif

So every time they want to push cesaro he has to win a battle royal?

List of battle royals this year so far:

Royal rumble- batista
Andre memorial- cesaro
Vicki Guerrero invitational- aj lee
Divas #1 contender- tamina
Us championship- shameus
Nxt #1 contender- zayn/breeze
Ic championship- miz
Ic #1 contender- cesaro

any I'm missing?

Last edited:
So every time they want to push cesaro he has to win a battle royal?

List of battle royals this year so far:

Royal rumble- batista
Andre memorial- cesaro
Vicki Guerrero invitational- aj lee
Divas #1 contender- tamina
Us championship- shameus
Nxt #1 contender- natties husband
Nxt #1 contender- zayn/breeze
Ic championship- miz
Ic #1 contender- cesaro

any I'm missing?

LOL. Such lazy *** booking, especially when they just start most people off in the ring already. Plus, they pretty much give away the winner or at least who the focus will be on based on who gets their entrance (Cesaro got a 1/3 of an entrance and Swagger got a full). Was glad to see some spotlight on Kofi, even if for naught.

They need to fire all the writers/bookers from the entertainment field and get people that have actual experience in the pro wrestling biz. And a mix also not only white. If there was a black booker black down would have been happened already. 5 writers is enough, 1 black,white,spanish,Asian and the head writer (you know he gonna be white)

They need to fire all the writers/bookers from the entertainment field and get people that have actual experience in the pro wrestling biz. And a mix also not only white. If there was a black booker black down would have been happened already. 5 writers is enough, 1 black,white,spanish,Asian and the head writer (you know he gonna be white)

They would just create their own versions of Cena :lol: I was listening to Review-A-Wie this week and even though they were joking, it's kinda sad that the Asian wrestlers always have the same "oriental-themed" music and has to have mist or salt :lol:

Hold on, is that Masked Cena thing real? Story behind that?

When he got "fired" during the Nexus angle... Cena did house shows in a Luchadore mask under the name "Juan Cena." The character was supposedly John Cena's hispanic luchadore cousin.

Juan Cena's gotta come back. Have Brock destroy Super Cena in the cell, keep him off tv and let Juan feud on NXT with the luchadragons.

Back
Top Bottom