Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Bayley got that Maggie Gyllenhall face.
She ain't that bad.
laugh.gif

Naija I only made the Punk reference about because she has those 20lb bags under her eyes like Punk use to have.

Yeah. Maggie is a special breed of ugly. And get got that flat back. And Brie bella front. :x I'd take Bayley out in public. (Dimly lit places mostly... :lol: )Can't same the same for Maggie. Her bank account is the only thing I'd lust over. :smh:

Last edited:
^ Anybody know how much these NXT wrestlers make? I imagine it's pretty decent, especially living in Florida.

^ Anybody know how much these NXT wrestlers make? I imagine it's pretty decent, especially living in Florida.

I remember edge and jericho saying that wrestlers signed to nxt that don't even appear on tv make about 50g's a year. I imagine the prospects on tv make more. Maybe 80 a year which is not bad

Last edited:
Here's the current NTWT Secret Santa list:

Questionnaire's will be sent out on Monday October 6th. If you have not entered, you have until that Monday until Raw ends to enter.
DC
Shorty Doo Wop
JohnnyRedStorm
B Sox
3dgarfly23
CelticsPride34
iHust1e
DimondJ15
jcmojica24
casekicks
BigPat630
Peep Game
PedroCerrano
John2st
pluhone
Meangene45
JRAdagreat72
Penny1Folarin
jhova718
22stylez
Mcflyy
Beemomee
xxhu5sl1npnoyxx
Fat Boy 915
Degenerate423

Last edited:
Yeah. Maggie is a special breed of ugly. And get got that flat back. And Brie bella front. :x I'd take Bayley out in public. (Dimly lit places mostly... :lol: )Can't same the same for Maggie. Her bank account is the only thing I'd lust over. :smh:

bruh once I was watching The Dark Knight :smokin outta my mind. DEAD COULD NOT WATCH THE MOVIE. I kept looking at Maggie's face and seeing a mudslide :x kinda ruined the movie for me tbh

--

Currently watching World War 3 1996. My god it's awesome being able to watch all the nitros leading up to PPVs. Def NEED the WWE Raws from this time. Would love to watch Hart Foundation 2.0 from back then.

Cool seeing how DDP got himself over by putting on great matches. Super solid on the mic plus top 5 WCW entrance music helped.

Another cool thing is watching Chris Jericho's early WCW days that he lambasted in his first book :lol: his entrance music is hilarious.

Last edited:

bruh once I was watching The Dark Knight :smokin outta my mind. DEAD COULD NOT WATCH THE MOVIE. I kept looking at Maggie's face and seeing a mudslide :x kinda ruined the movie for me tbh

--

Currently watching World War 3 1996. My god it's awesome being able to watch all the nitros leading up to PPVs. Def NEED the WWE Raws from this time. Would love to watch Hart Foundation 2.0 from back then.

Cool seeing how DDP got himself over by putting on great matches. Super solid on the mic plus top 5 WCW entrance music helped.

Another cool thing is watching Chris Jericho's early WCW days that he lambasted in his first book :lol: his entrance music is hilarious.

I blew through every nitro and ppv in like 2 weeks hahah needless to say I watched them literally non stop. they end at the part where wcw is on the verge of
blowing up. 1997 was a great year there. atleast most of it anyways.

I neeeed to rewatch the evolution and culmination of the crow sting and hollywood as an adult.

smh there was a rumor going around that aj lee was part of the iCloud hack. but it winded up being some pron star. almost guys almost.

Only cause I got banned from the wrestling thread when the first hack happened...be careful with the comments about it. If upper levels of NT feel you are out of line, you will get got.

Another podcast that yall sleep on, Japanese Audio Wrestling. Comes on Monthly on the LAW Podcast feed.

@DangerousG - I hope you listen at least.

**** Togo was profiled this month and this match was recommended. Mask vs Mask match with him and Super Delfin. Fans were into this one

M-Pro 10.12.1993 - SATO vs Super Delfin - -

Back
Top Bottom