Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

jdcurt2 jdcurt2 if it's not too late can i get on the secret santa again this year? I got some awesome DVDs last year and had fun finding stuff for my person.

Can you guys suggest some Jericho matches please. I just wasted a half hour scrolling through fall brawl :lol:

heres some of my favorite Dubya See Dubya matches

vs Raven Halloween Havoc 98
vs malenko Uncensored 98
vs. Juvented Superbrawl 8
vs. malenko Slamboree 98
vs. Guerreo fall brawl 97

If you want some good WWE matches lemme know :pimp:

Watching Fall Brawl 98 and Hennig vs. Malenko is on..Got 2 observations:

1. The Iceman is one of the best of the past 20 yrs to step in a ring..No Flame Suit on so come at me..

2. Dean's entrance music is one of my favorite WCW themes of all time..That thing was a banger..

Watching Fall Brawl 98 and Hennig vs. Malenko is on..Got 2 observations:

1. The Iceman is one of the best of the past 20 yrs to step in a ring..No Flame Suit on so come at me..

2. Dean's entrance music is one of my favorite WCW themes of all time..That thing was a banger..

Completely agree. Dean in my top 10 in terms of in ring. I loved when he pulled out powerbombs out of nowhere. He was a cruiser weight with so much power man

Maaannnn, don't even get me started on Dean's Power Bombs..Those things were vicious (no pun intended)..Big Van Vader had my favorite Power Bomb and Sid was a close 2nd, but Dean's always holds a special place for me because he was a cruiserweight who manage to make the move look like it was being delivered by a guy twice his size..

xbox one >>>>>>>
whose getting on the one?lets get this fed organized.im down with either caws or using actual wwe guys.if not that then im down for whatever as long as im whippin ***.im down to broadcast raws,smackdowns,nxts,ppvs,on twitch as if they were a real broadcast see how many views we get with our superior product.gonna be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

imma be doing that anyway by myself if noones down,i cant wait for this game man.

If I got the new WWE game on PS3, could I still play it with those that have a PS4?..I haven't played any wrestling game since Pro Wrestling on NES..Are these new generation games hard to pick up on if you haven't played them before..

ya dudes got some high hopes for all the nxt dudes,lol sounds alittle unrealistic to think theyre just all going to get thrown into the main storyline,most of them dudes cant even cut a great promo.yea they can wrestle but with vince still at the helm them dudes gonna be on midcard status quick fast but maybe im wrong

If I got the new WWE game on PS3, could I still play it with those that have a PS4?..I haven't played any wrestling game since Pro Wrestling on NES..Are these new generation games hard to pick up on if you haven't played them before..

You are so the resident old man of NTWT...

You missed out on the N64 games?

get that next gen man,u dont wanna be sting in tna while the rest of us are enjoying the good life in wwe. whether it be ps4 or xbone ,that goes for the rest of ntwt,all ya dudes should be getting this game on NEXT GENS man.if not on release day then sometime sooner rather than later

making my weekly monday appearance one day early since ill be too wasted tomorrow while attending raw to post anything.YOUR WELCOME

Last edited:
For your first question, the answer is no. The PS3 and PS4 versions of 2k15 are vastly different in terms of the resources dedicated to both. Current-gen versions of yearly titles get all the love and dedication while the last-gen versions are treated like a red headed step child. Most of the info has been released for 2k15 is for the current-gen consoles, that should tell you all you need to know.

I'll be getting the PS3 version of 2k15 initially, because I won't be getting a PS4 until the end of the year at the earliest. Will upgrade when I do.

As for your second question if you bought the last few iterations of WWE game the learning curve wouldn't be that difficult, but since you haven't played a wrestling game for a few decades
eek.gif
laugh.gif
the learning curve might be steeper for you.

Maaannnn, don't even get me started on Dean's Power Bombs..Those things were vicious (no pun intended)..Big Van Vader had my favorite Power Bomb and Sid was a close 2nd, but Dean's always holds a special place for me because he was a cruiserweight who manage to make the move look like it was being delivered by a guy twice his size..

See this is why I mess with you case. We got similar mind sets by having an appreciation for the little things :pimp:

Last edited:
You are so the resident old man of NTWT...

Shut up you gawdamned savage..Starman 4 Lyfe!!!!!!

You missed out on the N64 games?

Yes..Yes I did..

get that next gen man,u dont wanna be sting in tna while the rest of us are enjoying the good life in wwe. whether it be ps4 or xbone ,that goes for the rest of ntwt,all ya dudes should be getting this game on NEXT GENS man.if not on release day then sometime sooner rather than later

I ain't like y'all, I don't have that F-U money layin around..I'm just a poor, old, disabled dude collecting a meager SSI check..Thanks for making me feel bad butthole..
:tongue:

See... This is why I call you old Case lol...

I'll be getting a ps4 and 2k15 at Xmas for myself.. Can't wit for my bonus...

Back
Top Bottom