Wrestling Thread Sep 5-11 | 9/11 TNA No Surrender PPV - Bound 4 Glory Finals, Angle/Sting/Anderson

Air Boom. The fans voted on a name that describes a &@^#%$& fart. They had Altitude Era and Flight Club right there, and went for the corniest one

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Punk is sounding more and more like Cena each week. I'm really worried about this.

yea hes starting to sound pretty corney and more and more like a douche

Sorry, I'm a few minutes behind catching up.
So the opening segment built up Nash vs Punk and Nash vs HHH, but did nothing for Punk vs HHH, the match we're actually getting.  Great booking!

Albertooooo Del Riooooooo!!
wink.gif

Nash is because of Vince. Steph defends her dad. This storyline is fading. Nash gets involved tonight with punk and NOC.

I just see punk completing at this point what cena and orton was unable to do for OUR fan base. And now he is the third head with cena and orton.

I just don't see where they go with punk after this arch storyline

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by PrinceLaney

This storyline is stranger and wacker at the same time every minute...

Yeah I'm going to have to agree with this.

When Triple H was talking about the security tape from the Staples Center did he say he requested it or that they provided him with it?

If it's the latter why would the people at the Staples Center care enough to send him the tape?

I'm a Punk fan, but he has definitely lost some of the momentum he had a few months ago.

Two rushed storylines will probably do that to you.

And why would it take 3 weeks to get a security tape?

Lol best of luck in your future endeavors...

I agree I think some how some way the match gets changed and it's not Punk/HHH at NOC

Whats the deal with Laurinitas (sp) and Nash anyway?? Why does he keep coming to Nash's aide every time?? Do they have some kinda conspiracy going on between the 2 of them??

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Punk is sounding more and more like Cena each week. I'm really worried about this.
i bet cena ends up on his survivor series team
laugh.gif

Kelly Kelly looked like she was gonna break in half walking down to the ring. But Nattie and them thighs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow if you put jackie, odb, beth phoenix, and natalya in the same ring you would swear it was four dudes in the ring dressed in drag smh

Please never let Kelly Kelly speak again.
"You're a sorry excuse... for being here."

Just stand around a look good.

LOL Nattie owned Kelly Kelly at the table. KK was sounding like McGillicutty trying to shoot comebacks but coming up lame

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow if you put jackie, odb, beth phoenix, and natalya in the same ring you would swear it was four dudes in the ring dressed in drag smh

I agree wit you on jackie and odb but you dead wrong on betha dn nattie

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Kelly Kelly looked like she was gonna break in half walking down to the ring. But Nattie and them thighs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Leave them out of this.
also, is that Ricardo up there? lol

Back
Top Bottom