Wrestling Thread Sept 21-27 | 9/25 Smackdown - CM Punk vs The Undertaker

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for The Abraham Washington Show. Everybody steps their verbal game up for it.

Hopefully the Zack Attack gets it done and the Zack Pack can celebrate a new ECW Champion.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Tony Atlas > Santino.

Son has me dyin with that laugh.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly. I was over here dyin when he started laughing at the Sheamus familytree.

I want ryder to go back to saying "woo woo woo" fast like when he 1st started, its not nearly as funny the way he's been saying it recently.

Damn, I was actually pulling for Ryder in that one.

Dude def got a huge rub(pause) from that.

SD Spoilers for those who want to read:
Spoiler [+]
1. John Morrison and Finlay defeated Mike Knox and Dolph Ziggler. Morrison pinnned Knox to win the match for his team.

2. Kane defeated Slam Master J. Kane won in squash fashion with a chokeslam.

3. Batista beat Big Show by DQ.

4. David Hart Smith defeated JTG. Hart won the match by pinfall.

Batista announced that he'll team with Rey Mysterio to challenge Chris Jericho and Big Show for the Undisputed Tag Titles. No official match was announced.

5. C.M. Punk defeated Undertaker via countout to retain the World Hvt. Championship.

Spoiler [+]
Kind of saw the tag team match coming. Who will Jerishow face at the PPV though? MVP/Henry or Batista/Mysterio?
nerd.gif

I saw on a wrestling website earlier that if WWE decides to pull the planned Jeff Hardy DVD, they would likely replace it with a 3 disc Chris JerichoDVD
eek.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

i was reading the spoiler to smackdown and was wondering who the hell is slam master J?

Slam Master J is formerly Jesse. And yes, this thread has been weak. only 5 pgs.

Spoiler [+]
It certainly looked like they were building for a Jerishow vs MVP/Henry rematch, but it looks like the druggies will take their spot. It is a much more marketable match. It would just send a really terrible sign if the druggies won the titles as soon as Mysterio returned from suspension.

Hope this is a shot in the arm to the thread:

According to a report in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (www.F4WOnline.com), WWE
Hall Of Famer Bret "The Hitman" Hart is open to working on-camera as a character in a storyline on WWE television again.

The report claims Hart has had talks with WWE about returning as a weekly character on TV and his interest in a return is partially why WWE went with thescrewjob finish in the Undertaker-CM Punk match at the "Breaking Point" pay-per view in Montreal.

Apparently talks began back when Vickie Guerrero left the company, so one would assume if he were to ever agree to a deal, he would be in some kind ofnon-wrestling role, such as a General Manager.

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

According to a report in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (www.F4WOnline.com), WWE
Hall Of Famer Bret "The Hitman" Hart is open to working on-camera as a character in a storyline on WWE television again.

The report claims Hart has had talks with WWE about returning as a weekly character on TV and his interest in a return is partially why WWE went with the screwjob finish in the Undertaker-CM Punk match at the "Breaking Point" pay-per view in Montreal.

Apparently talks began back when Vickie Guerrero left the company, so one would assume if he were to ever agree to a deal, he would be in some kind of non-wrestling role, such as a General Manager.
i came
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

The report claims Hart has had talks with WWE about returning as a weekly character on TV and his interest in a return is partially why WWE went with the screwjob finish in the Undertaker-CM Punk match at the "Breaking Point" pay-per view in Montreal.

Apparently talks began back when Vickie Guerrero left the company, so one would assume if he were to ever agree to a deal, he would be in some kind of non-wrestling role, such as a General Manager.
i came
glasses.gif
eek.gif
MAKE IT HAPPEN.

EDIT: Never mind, he isn't really physically able to wrestle anymore. *facepalm* @ me.

Back
Top Bottom