Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Dude you are lucky. I almost get emotional for some reason and goosebumps. I just want to ****in yell lol!
I was in line waiting for food which took forever then when they announced there'd be another team, I sprinted back as fast as I could. So worth it lol

500x1000px-_LL-25bdbb3e_1199820-20_Dancing20_Jeff_H.gif

Source: The Wrestling Observer

The first two nights of WWE’s Mae Young Classic tournament were completed on Friday, July 14. According to sources, there are people in WWE that were unhappy with the tournament. These are people “who believe that WWE women all have to be hot.”

Take it for what it’s worth, but the people who expressed this belief thought that a lot of the women in the tournament were not “good looking enough” to WWE’s usual standards.

Ummm, no way

The question that I had to ask myself, and realized the answer was yes, was "are they just hot because they are wrestling?" Active/athletic/women in motion are always going to be hotter than a good looking woman who just stands/sits/poses. Plus that WWE make up is no joke. I've seen the difference between when my colleagues do their make up and when WWE does their make up for them.

Back
Top Bottom