Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Rob Schneider spoiler tag those bc you know hardly anyone has watched that match yet haha
tumblr_lzhvxyamA11qbj2hso1_400.gif

I still haven't checked out the HT here, I wanna pick up a VC or a Kenny shirt

I was told that I will be able to use my Hot Cash on the bullet club t shirts but that was a lie because they didn't have any left..

6 rings a regular at HT lol

No idea what the hell hot cash is lol

Hot Cash" are literally coupons that are worth $15 at any Hot Topic Store or $15 online. However, the catch to the coupons is that the $15 is only deducted from a $30 purchase. You have certain days you can redeem the hot cash

The chick that work there gave me two hot cash coupons when I bought my Bullet Club / Kenny Omega / AJ Styles / Young Bucks t shirts last month..

Hot Cash" are literally coupons that are worth $15 at any Hot Topic Store or $15 online. However, the catch to the coupons is that the $15 is only deducted from a $30 purchase. You have certain days you can redeem the hot cash

The chick that work there gave me two hot cash coupons when I bought my Bullet Club / Kenny Omega / AJ Styles / Young Bucks t shirts last month..
Ol chick probably wanted your 6 ring and have you take her to an Atreyu concert

Man I couldn't tell you the last time I've been to a Hot Topic. Might pop by the mall after my appt later today. Does anybody need anything in particular? I'd be happy to cop for someone depending on what they have...

Just a reminder that Nikki Bella, Sasha Banks, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch and Bayley will be at San Diego Comic-Con this week at the Mattel/WWE booth. Renee Young will also be there moderating a Q&A session with the ladies this Thursday at 1pm.

Ol chick probably wanted your 6 ring and have you take her to an Atreyu concert

Yup chick said in July they were going to re stock in all bullet club t shirts. They were going to get the villain club in store and the bullet club x tekken t shirt in store too..

Back
Top Bottom