Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

WAIT WHAT? I can take this two ways No DC.

It was a self deprecating remark in regards to my equipment. Your response however was way funnier.

tenor.gif

I love Corny but his hatred of certain guys is getting sad. Let it go we all grow as a people. I hated all these guys at one point as all of you know.

I still believe Cornette is trying to work the IWC, but the Godwin's law **** is seriously below him

As I always say, yall take Cornette too seriously.

You KNOW what he is trying to do and folks fall for it each time.

Enjoy the entertainer

That is fine. I feel there is a HIGH level of truth to the things he says, so I never get tired of it. Maybe if he was off base with his points but he is just an old man that hates that the sport he loves has been bastardized. And I completely agree.

But, I will say this, it is wild that he is coming for Ibushi/Omega NOW. But that is what he does.

That is fine. I feel there is a HIGH level of truth to the things he says, so I never get tired of it. Maybe if he was off base with his points but he is just an old man that hates that the sport he loves has been bastardized. And I completely agree.

But, I will say this, it is wild that he is coming for Ibushi/Omega NOW. But that is what he does.

No, he has barked about Ibutan and Omega before. Probably Kenny O more so, but he has at other points talked trash about them.

I got to vent real quick why do people get weird when you don't want to eat cake and the junk food they brought in. People are looking at me weird like I offended them. "You sure" yes bish I don't want any cake.

I got to vent real quick why do people get weird when you don't want to eat cake and the junk food they brought in. People are looking at me weird like I offended them. "You sure" yes bish I don't want any cake.

Cuz its unAmerican to not eat cake.....duh

Same reason that folks try to argue when I order a plain hotdog.

Back
Top Bottom