Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

I looked up a random Bayley NXT promo on YouTube and clicked the first one, and she was talking about her dreams just like on the main roster. It's not a coincidence...

She just had the backing of a smaller audience so it was easier for her to get over.

She also put on some very good matches but I guess only promos are relevant to NTWT as evidenced by the Alexa Bliss worship in here.

I can't take her seriously with that side ponytail.......it needs to go.

That was Dusty Rhodes' idea

1502226378717301644219.jpg
Every Club needs a Villain.....

Swapped out Cody for Marty. They also had the BC pin.

She also put on some very good matches but I guess only promos are relevant to NTWT as evidenced by the Alexa Bliss worship in here.

That was Dusty Rhodes' idea
On the main roster it's very important. For instance, Roman has had some very good matches, but he still gets crucified because he's not very good on the mic.

And some of y'all thought Braun was sunk after that loss to Roman months back.

His injury reinvigorated his career.

On the main roster it's very important. For instance, Roman has had some very good matches, but he still gets crucified because he's not very good on the mic.

He's thankfully been better though cause his promos have been short and non comedic. Bayley's have been downright brutal, and you can even read from her body language that she is bothered by everything

Back
Top Bottom