Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

bigego24 bigego24 how you been dude!!!
Much better. No stupidity coming my way as far as customers and people have been thanking me for my product knowledge and customer service. As far as any issues with the wife, we are good. We communicate well so that helps tremendously. Life is just balancing itself out, I am perpetually giving out positive energy and in general I receive it. Just hit a few hurdles in the race to being a better person...

6NAXok.gif

Much better. No stupidity coming my way as far as customers and people have been thanking me for my product knowledge and customer service. As far as any issues with the wife, we are good. We communicate well so that helps tremendously. Life is just balancing itself out, I am perpetually giving out positive energy and in general I receive it. Just hit a few hurdles in the race to being a better person...

Glad to hear it brother. Keep it up with the positivity man, we got you. Glad all is going well.

So the Hardys have been relegated to being part of the talent that comes to the ring to break up a fight?..

I don't really like this print, though I think Scham has does some really cool work. I almost ordered a Joshi Pros Kana card that had her auto and match worn shirt. Yeah, I know, it's weird.

His stuff is very hit or miss with me. I actually liked that one haha. And no, not weird (to me, at least). I have plenty of game used baseball/basketball stuff.

wwe should have had hideo itami go crash tozawa party
pull a nate diaz "tozawa, you taken everything i worked for mf..."

its weird

but after I upload the file, i close the little window.

Then I got to more options and scroll down and pick full image

I don't even get that..I click on the "your media" button and nothing comes up..So does that mean all the pics and gifs I've posted on NT over the years is gone?..

Back
Top Bottom