Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

All the BC gear last night reminded me I had this tucked away somewhere...Avirex BC tee from 2014 I think...says XL but is more like a M so never wore it
IMG_7434.JPG
IMG_7431.JPG
IMG_7432.JPG

I really want braun to win tonight.

But my guess is. Seth and Ambrose will the tag titles earlier on.

Then during the main event, they interfere, 3x powerbomb joe, 3x powerbomb braun, 3x powerbomb bork and help reings will the title

Full official Shield reuniion. Not that garbage they did on monday

Well Asuka being gone would hurt the NXT womens division way more than Roode leaving the NXT mens division

Roode is basically being replaced by Cole, Fish, O Reilly
NXT Women's division ALWAYS regenerates itself.

Emma and Paige Left
Sasha/Charlotte/Bayley/Becky Came
3 of them Left; Bayley stepped up
Bayley left; Asuka rose.

I NEVER worry about that division

I really want braun to win tonight.

But my guess is. Seth and Ambrose will the tag titles earlier on.

Then during the main event, they interfere, 3x powerbomb joe, 3x powerbomb braun, 3x powerbomb bork and help reings will the title

Full official Shield reuniion. Not that garbage they did on monday
If the shield has all the titles by the end of the night. WWE>>>>>NJPW

So is the face/heel dynamic completely gone from RAM? Theoretically there are 4 heels in the main event and if Ambrose and Rollins interfere on Roman's behalf then they'll get heel heat. Am I buggin?

Got to NXT Brooklyn with tickets I bought off stubhub and the lady at the entrance told us we had to go to the box office. I thought we had fake tickets or something. Get to the box office and they upgraded us from section 220 to section 24 because they are using our seats for a camera.
#GodsPlan

History disagrees. Fans ALWAYS love reunions of important factions.

They'll like it for the moment then what? It's going to get stale as soon as it happens. Then you're trying to get the fans invested in a storyline that no one cares about anymore including the wrestlers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom