Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Unfortunately this confirms Brock vs Roman at WM 34 with Roman retiring Brock. Who's ready for a 4th straight coronation?

That means we have to see Roman win another damn Rumble? I really hop between now and January Vince decides to go a different route. I would hope Braun develops his skill faster and Vince sees Braun and Brock but my guess is Vince wants to send people home "happy"

@CleanestNdaCity

Every Survey is Evilndacity!!!

LINTWT taking over from here on out.

Attachments

• tumblr_omnyrpLsGZ1vtad0lo2_400.gif
    tumblr_omnyrpLsGZ1vtad0lo2_400.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
The main event and multiple title switches can't mask SS from being a step down from Takeover. The main event and New Day/Usos were on par and possibly even better than last night, but the rest maxed out at being good TV matches.

Braun needs that title within the next 3 months

Gonna have to go back and watch from the Balor match onwards I had to head out and take some cot damn pictures at the beach :rofl:

Roman's story would've been that much better had he not won the title until WM 34. I still want to see him go over on Cena though, if he really is the new face of the company.

Not in Vince's world. He's WWE's Okada to Vince. Okada won the title in 2012 before he was "ready," but he has of course become THE GUY. Roman did the same in 2015, but he hasn't stepped up yet. Big Dog ain't put on a match Okada's level ever. Best one on one Roman match might be that Seth return match at Money in the Bank 2016.

Back
Top Bottom