Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

ihust1e ihust1e

DH7lhhpXkAELHIg.jpg

They really needa to let CWs expand

Have all CWs eligible for tag team, have the CW champ be eligible to fight for the IC and Universal title

205 Live needs to be like the stuff in the tourney, no one is gonna be excited when it's the same stuff that everyone else on the main roster can do. Save the slow CW matches for when they are on Raw not fighting other CWs if they allow them to expand into competiting against non-205 talent.

:nerd::nerd:
That's dope, congrats. Keep us posted on how it goes.

yeah man, I am sure it will get recorded, so I will post my bit when I do. It is gonna be next month so I have to prep the costume and figure out what it is I will be doing. I don't think they want me hanging dong for money yet, but I am not averse to doing so lol. I gotta eat.

When does it come out for the Switch? I may need to pick it up for it just to start using it more:lol:

No official date as of yet. I would advise you to get it for XB1 or PS4 because the Switch version will be a downgrade from the other 2.

Back
Top Bottom