Wrestling Thread Tonight at 7PM ET/ WrestleMania 32/ Preshow Starts at 5PM ET

Hey guys, I'm doing a live AMAA on SquaredCircle right now
Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Laughing-to-Serious.gif

[–]Mr-JimmyPlease return, Crossfit Jesus 18 points 57 minutes ago
Do you know the reason the Wyatts are booked like a joke?
permalinksavereportgive goldreply
[–]falconarrow 55 points 22 minutes ago
Because Vince thinks he made another Undertaker so he uses them to make others look strong.
Truth is he made Papa Shango 2. This makes me sad.

Has anyone bought SS tickets yet or are they just not available?

Went on sale this past Saturday 10AM. Got mine right then.
I couldnt get any tics to show up and i still cant.
Weird. Unfortunately my dad is in a wheelchair so I had to get ADA seating; maybe that's why I had such easy access.
Yea it is weird. My friend was having the same problem so I assumed they were dropping tickets bit by bit

@Slighted  damn. Guess thats going to have to be the route to go. You planning on making to too?

Has anyone bought SS tickets yet or are they just not available?

Went on sale this past Saturday 10AM. Got mine right then.
I couldnt get any tics to show up and i still cant.
Weird. Unfortunately my dad is in a wheelchair so I had to get ADA seating; maybe that's why I had such easy access.
Yea it is weird. My friend was having the same problem so I assumed they were dropping tickets bit by bit

@Slighted  damn. Guess thats going to have to be the route to go. You planning on making to too?
I paid $40 for NXT Brooklyn last year, section 220.

Not sure if Summerfest would be worth it at $100+ for the same section. @macbk got 2 tickets for $83, which is pretty much a steal.

Last edited:
Original plan for WM before injuries was:

Cena vs Taker

Rollins vs Ambrose vs Reigns

Wyatt vs Lesnar

Some more from falconarrow:
1) Who is the most miserable wrestler that you have met? - Which my answer would be Emma. She is mean.
do the wrestlers themselves have any say on what the story they get is?
Sometimes. Honestly it depends how driven the wrestlers are. I get told people like the Miz pitch stuff all the time where as someone like Fandango lets people write for him. Depends on the person.
  • Do you think KO will get a real push for WWEWHC this year. He is a sexy man.
  • Do you think Rollins will actually return as a face?
I would say unless something bad happens I would say theres a 99.9% chance you will see KO in some title matches this year.

and yes. he will be white hot when he returns.
What are your thoughts on the Authority angle at this point in its life cycle? Is there still a satisfying conclusion to be had for that story?

I think it just ends / implodes when Rollins comes back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom