• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam you follow beefcake on social media tho...

No..His teeet was retweeted by someone I follow..

I guess another reason he ain’t friends with Hulk anymore is cause HH remained friends with Bruti’s ex wife after they got divorced..

Bob Backlund issues a cryptic warning to wrestling fans about the future of the sport...

@1:34

you are seeing the changing of the guard!

remember, backlund had held the world title for almost 5 years up to this point

It’s a shame that Backlund is only known, by most WWE fans, as a crazy old man instead of one of the greatest pure wrestlers of all time..

No..His teeet was retweeted by someone I follow..

I guess another reason he ain’t friends with Hulk anymore is cause HH remained friends with Bruti’s ex wife after they got divorced..
Yeah saw something about that on REDD IT.

Yeah saw something about that on REDD IT.

I just don’t get how he can be overly mad at Hogan when without Hogan he wouldn’t have collected a check from WWF, WCW, or Thunder in Paradise..He made Brutus a rich man..

DNM2T1XX0AATvHq.jpg

I knew Velveteen Dream was something other than Goldust. Now I see it, a mash-up between Macho and Goldie. I love it.

Ronda will do fine. Her lowest possible outcome is Shamrock level and highest is Angle if she's actually entertaining as a character. That's not half bad. She should just mock Shibata.

Where can I find tne SS Survey

Current sample for NTWTSS:
NT name:
Address (don't forget to include apt. # or other pertinent info):
Twitter/Facebook/Instagram info:
Shirt size (if you wear different sizes from different websites please specify):
Pant size:
Shoe size:
Hat size:
Favorite current wrestling promotion:
Favorite era of wrestling:
Favorite current wrestler/s:
Favorite wrestler/s ever:
Do you currently collect any wrestling merch:
What do you already own (be specific..Ex: list what shirts/POPS/figures/memorabilia you currently own):
What wrestling games do you have & on what system:
Do you have the Network or NJPW World:
Do you read wrestling books or watch wrestling DVD/BluRays:
What is something that you absolutely DO NOT WANT:
What is something that you'd absolutely love to receive:
Favorite sports teams:
Favorite TV shows/Movies:
Favorite apparel/streetwear brands (EX: Nike, adidas, Supreme, Stussy etc..):
Places you'd use a gift card at (Ex: Footlocker, GameStop, Amazon):

Meh to the Rousey news.

Not looking forward to her washing the entire division and pinning Asuka in 2 seconds, only for the Great Women's Revolution Pioneer Stephanie McMahon to challenge her at WrestleMania to defend the honor of the Raw, Smackdown and NXT women's division.

• All the sick wrestlers are scheduled for an evaluation at Raw next week to determine when they can return, per the Observer.
Vince: Roman's cleared

Doctor: But we didn't te-

Vince: HE'S CLEARED DAMMIT!
  • According to PW Insider, WWE is planning on running a major show for the Jan. 22 episode of Monday Night Raw at the Barclays Center because it's the 25th anniversary.
Roman vs. The Entire Roster :pimp:
  • The Observer notes all the recent Nia Jax stories are inaccurate and she simply "got a few weeks off because she wasn't figured into a main program."
So all the Nia stuff was #fakenews

@Warmachine85 won.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom