• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As one of the Best dressers in NTWT, a quality required in a Vain Retail store like Nordstrom, I must say a bespoke suit is ideal, or at least get one tailored to look like it was made for you. A few key alterations make a huge different in the fit, as well as the confidence of the wearer of said garment...because you can always tell if someone isn’t comfortable in what they have on.

As one of the Best dressers in NTWT, a quality required in a Vain Retail store like Nordstrom, I must say a bespoke suit is ideal, or at least get one tailored to look like it was made for you. A few key alterations make a huge different in the fit, as well as the confidence of the wearer of said garment...because you can always tell if someone isn’t comfortable in what they have on.

I can dig it, just throwing pipe bombs. I get my button fronts tailored and there's no substitute for a pair of custom crafted pants, the way things sit and lay is paramount.

that last sentence is the absolute truth tho...you can spot someone who feels stupid in their costume from a block away.

hell, it even matters for ring attire, to keep things on topic.

Stop reading here I seen your haircut and Not with those naps my ***** :lol:
YVzbaiI.png

honestly it's about finding your personal aesthetic and adapting it. suiting your body type and lifestyle. you shouldn't be at the beach in a blazer, at a jazz lounge in a denim vest, or on Earth in a romper. otherwise you'll always look like you're wearing somebody else's clothes.

I just try to look as much like a realistic anime character as possible. all about color, texture, and details. if I could have a coat that flowed in the wind for no reason, I would.

wait, is this still the wrestling thread?

um...Corey Graves has outstanding style.

honestly it's about finding your personal aesthetic and adapting it. suiting your body type and lifestyle. you shouldn't be at the beach in a blazer, at a jazz lounge in a denim vest, or on Earth in a romper. otherwise you'll always look like you're wearing somebody else's clothes.

I just try to look as much like a realistic anime character as possible. all about color, texture, and details. if I could have a coat that flowed in the wind for no reason, I would.

wait, is this still the wrestling thread?

um...Corey Graves has outstanding style.
Cliffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom