Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
179612A3-F61C-4304-AFD9-A95C849FD2ED.jpeg

Damn Meangene45 Meangene45 a lucky man !!!!

This chick at my job has her bf and kids as the wall paper on her phone, but takes lengthy breaks to go meet up with other men. Her dude when probably struggle her if he heard the convos I've heard from her :lol:

She’s not doing anything wrong but lying. Humans are not meant to be with just 1 person forever.

This chick at my job has her bf and kids as the wall paper on her phone, but takes lengthy breaks to go meet up with other men. Her dude when probably struggle her if he heard the convos I've heard from her :lol:

One of my co-workers just got married and she still comes around being really flirtatious and one time even asked to be spanked :lol:.

She’s not doing anything wrong but lying. Humans are not meant to be with just 1 person forever.

I'm pretty sure she's doing something wrong if she's telling her friends "thank god for this new ****"

Pics of ****?

None, but her face is alright but the lower body is fantastic

One of my co-workers just got married and she still comes around being really flirtatious and one time even asked to be spanked :lol:.

lmaoo no shame

Case Case thoughts?
There was some serious excitement when it was announced WarGames would be returning at the next edition of TakeOver.

Then it was announced the match would be three teams of three rather than two teams of four or more. Now, the full rules are out and the match only barely resembles its namesake.

There will be a cage surrounding two rings, and that's basically the end of the similarities.

Here are the rules from WWE.com:

• The three-member teams of SAnitY (Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe, & Killian Dain), Undisputed ERA (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, & Kyle O’Reilly), and The Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar) & Roderick Strong will wage war inside a massive steel cage that surrounds TWO rings.

• All three teams will be contained inside separate shark cages by the entranceway, with a member from each team (as chosen by his respective squad) starting the match.

• After five minutes, the remaining members from one team will be released from their shark cage and allowed to enter the match.

• When another three-minute period elapses, the remaining members from a second team are released from their shark cage and enter the match.

• Following another three-minute period, the final team’s members are released from their shark cage and enter the match.

• Once all three teams have entered the WarGames Match, a victory can be attained via pinfall or submission.

For whatever reason, they just couldn't leave one of the best match formats in wrestling history alone.

NXT TakeOver: WarGames takes place Saturday, Nov. 18, at 8 PM ET and streams live on WWE Network.

Of course I hate it..War Games was such a simple concept and Vince has to go and screw it up by making more complicated..I honestly don't even know if I'm gonna watch it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom