Writing Niketalk's Constitution and founding our own online government.

This is what I don't understand, HUYNHer, I DO NOT KNOW YOU NOR HAVE INTERACTED WITH YOU EVER, can you link some "thought-provoking, insightful, or funny" posts that you've OP'd?

Because I've 2 started threads since I've been back, and this one out of necessity all of which were VERY "thought-provoking, insightful, and funny". 

But you'd rather be Mr Cool and a contrarian just because, like most NT'ers. Maybe if you engaged in "thought-provoking, insightful, or funny" discussions instead of witch hunting for me you'd get some type of fulfillment you seek out of Niketalk. 

Every time one of you "Mr Cool" types start playing psychotherapist "It's really sad he needs the attention", "He' this" or "He's that"...it sounds foolish considering I take periodic breaks from posting for MONTHS. And even though yes I battled serious depression and anxiety offline, my life is fulfilling, I have a beautiful wife and three great children. I also have a large close knit family throughout New York City and friends who are just as close. 

If I tell lies on NT it's for laughs or to suffice the agitators' shallowness enough for me to freely exchange of ideas with NT'ers whose opinion I value...it's like throwing steak to guard dogs.

Yes there's nothing to expose, I'm a normal guy, I make decent money, I'm 30 years old, and occasionally tell lies on a message board, a board MANY OF YOU CLAIM not to be invested in. But most of the time creating false personas are out of necessity that YOU GUYS create the demand for with your unwarranted incessant nagging and ambushing.

For the record Method Man is cool and he's knows like I know if I take shots at him they are never subliminal, always face to face.
I respect the man's/women's opinion and management, but he or she is not perfect and can make mistakes....this thread was posted with a Jon Daily satire disposition, though it was meant to be funny there are some serious question that could be asked.

Last edited:
This is what I don't understand, HUYNHer, I DO NOT KNOW YOU NOR HAVE INTERACTED WITH YOU EVER, can you link some "thought-provoking, insightful, or funny" posts that you've OP'd?

Because I've 2 started threads since I've been back, and this one out of necessity all of which were VERY "thought-provoking, insightful, and funny". 
But you'd rather be Mr Cool and a contrarian just because, like most NT'ers. Maybe if you engaged in "thought-provoking, insightful, or funny" discussions instead of witch hunting for me you'd get some type of fulfillment you seek out of Niketalk. 

Every time one of you "Mr Cool" types start playing psychotherapist "It's really sad he needs the attention", "He' this" or "He's that"...it sounds foolish considering I take periodic breaks from posting for MONTHS. And even though yes I battled serious depression and anxiety offline, my life is fulfilling, I have a beautiful wife and three great children. I also have a large close knit family throughout New York City and friends who are just as close. 

If I tell lies on NT it's for laughs or to suffice the agitators' shallowness enough for me to freely exchange ideas with NT'ers whose opinion I truly value...it's like throwing steak to guard dogs.

Yes there's nothing to expose, I'm a normal guy, I make decent money, I'm 30 years old, and occasionally tell lies on a message board, a board MANY OF YOU CLAIM not to be invested in. But most of the time creating false personas are out of necessity that YOU GUYS create the demand for with your unwarranted incessant nagging and ambushing. For every lie I've told, I've dropped 20 gems of "thought-provoking, insightful, or funny" posts.

For the record Method Man is cool and he/she knows like I know if I take shots at him or her they are never subliminal, always face to face.

I respect the man's/woman's opinion and management, but he or she is not perfect and can make mistakes....this thread was posted with a Jon Daily satire disposition, though it was meant to be funny there are some serious question that could be asked.

You're taking this way too seriously.

You're 30 years old and you're worried about me "harassing" you.

And you're putting so many words in my mouth, I don't even know where to start...so I'll just give you my thought process in posting the way that I do.

---

I log on NT and see that you've made a thread talking about how your feelings getting hurt, making claims about NT being some sort of sovereign entity, and calling for a "revolution."

I believe that this is hilarious, both a cry for attention and a shot at NT's administration, as others in this thread have pointed out.

I post my opinion of how I think that it appears pretty desperate for a 30 year [someone six years my senior] gratifies himself with presidential PS' of his own image, trying so hard to gain notoriety, and acting as if he's here to send some sort of profound message.

That's it. End of story. Not even trying to make it personal.

Yet, for some reason, you think I'm following you on some witch hunt. Bruh, I just see this thread on the first page. Your desperation is entertaining, and I commented on it. I'll forget about all of this when this thread falls into oblivion.

You, on the other hand, follow me in TAN, straight up misquote me by putting your own words in my quote bubble, arguably egging me on [though I am not the least bit phased]. So don't act like you don't know what you're doing.

Like I said, this doesn't even bother me; I'm livin'. I'm having fun with it, like I've done since I've been here.

You're 30 years old, you have three kids.

Calm yourself and get your priorities straight. I should be the least of your worries. >D :nthat:

Last edited:
Wall of text

Wall of text

Pic or gif to get the point across of the previous wall of text

Wall of text

Pro stop and frisk statement

Wall of text

Pic or gif

trying so hard to gain notoriety, and acting as if he's here to send some sort of profound message.
Not trying to be pedantic, but you're using notoriety wrong while you're all beastin' in face there slick.

No I didn't.

Trying to be famous/well-known: check.

Unfavorable, off-putting approach/quality to gaining such fame: check.

It's like you're trying to emulate Ninjahood without the genuineness.

And bruh, you're calling for a revolution because you got your feelings hurt on NT and had to go into hiding. That's pedantic.

Last edited:
No I didn't.

Trying to be famous/well-known: check.

Unfavorable, off-putting approach/quality to gaining such fame: check.

It's like you're trying to emulate Ninjahood without the genuineness.

And bruh, you're calling for a revolution because you got your feelings hurt on NT and had to go into hiding. That's pedantic.
You're windmillin' ...that's not what you meant and you know it. Ninjahood and genius? Answering that and the last sentence in your statement would be pedantic.

Bro....

Is simply not THAT serious man
laugh.gif
I think me and you have an understanding, we're able to exchange ideas and often disagreements ...but it's all good and respective to a how a message board works.
nthat.gif

I'm giving thorough explanation to those who desperately need it, as you can see. It's that serious to THEM. 

Notice it was 3 pages of LOL's until HUYNHer interjected, and that be my point ...throwing fruit punch on prom dresses better than his status this guy is. 
mean.gif

Thing is, this forum has been here for over a decade and has been running just fine, wether you, me or anyone else is here...at the end of the day none of would be missed if we are gone....the forum will go on with new members...there is no room for a democracy here...Meth has control, he runs this place as he sees fot, sometimes I've been banned for the most stupid of things, sometimes I've gotten a pass...Bottomline, dude has given me and many others plenty o chances to redeem ourselves, I have no problems with the way he runs his site....if I did I would simply not come here again.

I hope Nom knows I've been sarcastic this entire time. Didn't mean to actually hurt your feelings if I did B.

I take NT seriously but if there's an opportunity for lulz, I'll take it. NT is the best place for info and laughs

Ayo, just realized that I did not know the meaning of pedantic. I'll take the L on that. :lol:

But notoriety. I meant that.

And bruh, I'm still laughing.

I hope Nom knows I've been sarcastic this entire time. Didn't mean to actually hurt your feelings if I did B.

I take NT seriously but if there's an opportunity for lulz, I'll take it. NT is the best place for info and laughs

this is what i ment earlier. a lot of you guys just bash nomad for lulz ... there are a handfull that just hate for real. i dont care who you are it hurts if people attack you for stupid stuff all the time. i cant sit back and be chill about that. nt should be better man. lulz will be had other ways this is nt.

Thing is, this forum has been here for over a decade and has been running just fine, wether you, me or anyone else is here...at the end of the day none of would be missed if we are gone....the forum will go on with new members...there is no room for a democracy here...Meth has control, he runs this place as he sees fot, sometimes I've been banned for the most stupid of things, sometimes I've gotten a pass...Bottomline, dude has given me and many others plenty o chances to redeem ourselves, I have no problems with the way he runs his site....if I did I would simply not come here again.
Steezy I think it's been established, TRUST, I know how Niketalk is ran, Meth is fair but he isn't the only one who bans members, and I think JRose5 dispelled the myth of "fair totalitarianism" on Niketalk, there are others too. 

I'm cool with Niketalk 98% of the time, but there are times where the haters actually scare me, the thought of people with that much unprovoked hatred in real life is scary.

Like HUYNHer...

I said your PS' of yourself were corny and you took it personally.

You think I hate you now. :wow: :lol:

Last edited:
I said your PS' of yourself were corny and you took it personally.

You think I hate you now.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
What about your indirects in TAN?. Calling me corny is your opinion, it's cool, and people taking shots is cool too. But it's people who get high off my perceived Schadenfreude, and that's not cool. Because what if I was unstable? Like the kid from Bodybuilding forum a few years ago? As I stated I battled serious diagnosed depression and anxiety and it's documented on Niketalk, but I was never suicidal. However the fact that some people are willing to kick someone when they're down, or outnumbered IS scary, especially when it's unprovoked.

Don't give me that "it's the Internet" either ...tell that to Wikileaks. 

Again 98% of the time I'm unmoved by the haters on Niketalk (and there's a difference between clowning and true hatred), my ducktales and half truths warrant the clowning.
But that Schadenfreude isn't what's up...and that's me being a humanitarian, I can take it, but it's about the message I'm sending to haters that may dish it on someone not as strong as me.

Last edited:
Man, I'm going to man up right here and apologize to you. Serious.

It's the way I talk, it's not meant to cut deep. At the end of the day, I am not trying to offend you on a personal level.

But on that same level, when you put yourself out there like the way you do [i.e. this page right here; and the Roast page], don't act surprised when people poke fun.

I still think the personal PS' are corny, but that has no bearing who you are as a person. I don't even know you bruh. If you are personally offended by anything I've said, then (1) know that I did not mean it like that; and (2) please accept my apology.

I'm not that dude on NT. No hate meant at all. This is my way of showing this to you.

I've been on this site for years too and I love it. Hope you stick around.

Last edited:
wats going on here? all serious n **** in here...only ninjahood can save this thread. i want lulz damnit :nerd:

sidenote, just an observation. nothing against nomad, no do i care about the issues some may have with dude, but i feel like everytime i come into a thread that happens to be started by nomad, the thread is nothing but

what is he like another Wale? is the hate for dude that deep?

If you don't like what you have here on the message board, don't be a member. Simply put. You chose to be here. This forum has its own culture. Deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom