WTH!!!! Mcdonalds Double Cheeseburger $1.29?????

McDouble or double stack from wendys FTW
pimp.gif

i think it depends on the location because i just had one last week for $1

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

double stack > anything on anyones value menu

I would agree before Wendy's made their burgers waaay smaller. That pissed me off so much I stopped goin there.

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Where do you live?
socal

WENDYS FTW now
its gonna happen to wendys too, its been a while since ive been there but my guess is that changes are coming to their value menu, its beenrumored for a while that pretty much any restaurant with a dollar/value menu is gonna make changes because of the economy

my buddy was telling me a couple months ago about how mcdonalds was gonna get rid of its dollar burger and how it was gonna be somethin like a 1.33 instead

1.49 in Canada...

Not a problem if you eat it right...

-Half Cheese (1 slice)
-no ketchup, onion or mustard
-add lettuce
-add tomato
-add chili sauce (from southwest chicken)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OldBoyJun

This morning I paid $7.09 including tax for 2 Sausage McMuffins
sick.gif
i might pass by mcdonalds tomorrow and id be pretty suprised if big breakfasts were still 3.99
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Where do you live?
socal

WENDYS FTW now
its gonna happen to wendys too, its been a while since ive been there but my guess is that changes are coming to their value menu, its been rumored for a while that pretty much any restaurant with a dollar/value menu is gonna make changes because of the economy

my buddy was telling me a couple months ago about how mcdonalds was gonna get rid of its dollar burger and how it was gonna be somethin like a 1.33 instead

This make complete sense.

People are going broke, so let's raise the prices and take away things?

eyes.gif
I had to do a project on Mcdonald's. They make $47 million a day, Idon't think they're going broke anytime soon!

Not in northern Cali, but they started calling it the McDouble in one restaurant in Richmond though. I think they might be preparing for it.
frown.gif

Always been $1.39 here and that's like .99 the way I see cats beast for these, man I want a few now but it's cold outside.
smh.gif

$ 1.59 in the bronx
smh.gif

never even heard of the mcdouble. copping tomorrow ..........

Originally Posted by onewearz

$ 1.59 in the bronx
smh.gif

never even heard of the mcdouble. copping tomorrow ..........

It's the same thing, I just bought a couple. They charged $2.38 for two, #!$!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom