WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

laugh.gif
TennHouse kills everything with his Truth gimmick, it's hilarious.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch your girl taking the early flight to Magic in Las Vegas for likely a rendezvous with Vernon Davis who's likely going to jump out of a bathroom with my lastest girlfriend blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to get you know what...

Harsh day, man.

Guess I'll be spending it with you guys, the gym, and MJ.
Sorry man, I went through the same thing last year.  Well, not the Vernon Davis part.

True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch your girl taking the early flight to Magic in Las Vegas for likely a rendezvous with Vernon Davis who's likely going to jump out of a bathroom with my lastest girlfriend blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to get you know what...

Harsh day, man.

Sorry man, I went through the same thing last year.  Well, not the Vernon Davis part.

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif

he had potential with the 'House always wins" catchphrase, but he abandoned it in order to ask us whats up
laugh.gif

edit: damn Hombre, i thought you and your girl were solid? it was only a couple of weeks ago that you posted her bikini pic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif

he had potential with the 'House always wins" catchphrase, but he abandoned it in order to ask us whats up
laugh.gif

edit: damn Hombre, i thought you and your girl were solid? it was only a couple of weeks ago that you posted her bikini pic
laugh.gif

"Finally the rock has come back.... to Wrestlemania." Getting goosebumps thinking about that pop.

"Finally the rock has come back.... to Wrestlemania." Getting goosebumps thinking about that pop.

I still won't believe anything till I hear Vince introduce The Rock or says his name.

I still won't believe anything till I hear Vince introduce The Rock or says his name.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

After the match, Punk sprayed Arrogance by Rick Martel in Morrison's eyes.

I will not let this be no sold. Bravo
laugh.gif

This is my life right now.

134115__oldschool_l.jpg

To the T.

Not too worried about it, though.
laugh.gif

After the match, Punk sprayed Arrogance by Rick Martel in Morrison's eyes.

I will not let this be no sold. Bravo
laugh.gif

This is my life right now.

134115__oldschool_l.jpg

To the T.

Not too worried about it, though.
laugh.gif

- In his return blog, former WWE creative team member Seth Mates reveals how he would play out the “2 21 11″ storyline:

“Do a Cold Open with the trenchcoat-man video, but instead of ending with ‘2-21-11,’ end with the word ‘TONIGHT,’ Mates writes.

“Raw theme plays, announcers welcome everyone, lights go out, out comes Taker. Crowd pops big, announcers say that this must be the man in the video.?As he starts talking, lights go out again. Video plays again, only this time instead of ending in ‘tonight,’ it says, ‘NOW.’?

?

- In his return blog, former WWE creative team member Seth Mates reveals how he would play out the “2 21 11″ storyline:

“Do a Cold Open with the trenchcoat-man video, but instead of ending with ‘2-21-11,’ end with the word ‘TONIGHT,’ Mates writes.

“Raw theme plays, announcers welcome everyone, lights go out, out comes Taker. Crowd pops big, announcers say that this must be the man in the video.?As he starts talking, lights go out again. Video plays again, only this time instead of ending in ‘tonight,’ it says, ‘NOW.’?

?

KEEP THE ROCK OFF TV UNTIL WRESTLEMANIA.  Maybe one or two pre-taped video packages will be fine just to build the anticipation for him being at WrestleMania, but if you have him show up at Raw, it completely takes away from the electricity of his return to WrestleMania.
I actually think WWE should use him now until Wrestlemania.  The Rock is only going to promote and not wrestle so holding him off until Wrestlemania is not beneficial for them.

KEEP THE ROCK OFF TV UNTIL WRESTLEMANIA.  Maybe one or two pre-taped video packages will be fine just to build the anticipation for him being at WrestleMania, but if you have him show up at Raw, it completely takes away from the electricity of his return to WrestleMania.
I actually think WWE should use him now until Wrestlemania.  The Rock is only going to promote and not wrestle so holding him off until Wrestlemania is not beneficial for them.

Harsh day, man.

yea my ex is good friends with him and we've thrown a couple events for him and the 49ers players.... i've heard some f----- up stories.
i don't know if it's the truth but from what i was told and have seen, sounds right up dudes alley.

went through some dumb s--- last year as well. oh well. i like having a team better than just one anyway, for now.

Back
Top Bottom