WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING PEEK A BOO!?!
laugh.gif

I loved that part.

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

BY GAWD THE ROCK IS COMING BACK!

If only JR woulda been calling this one..
Agreed.

What's the deal with JR anyway? Obviously, I've been out the loop.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

I loved that part.

Agreed.

ohwell.gif

vince wants a younger announce team and hhh wants him to scout new talent

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

I loved that part.

Agreed.

ohwell.gif

vince wants a younger announce team and hhh wants him to scout new talent

watched it again.... niiiice.

someone make a .gif of the second video from :43 - :48.... coles expression is great.

watched it again.... niiiice.

someone make a .gif of the second video from :43 - :48.... coles expression is great.

- There is speculation now that the anonymous RAW General Manager will be revealed as Vince McMahon, potentially setting up a Rock-McMahon “Attitude Era flashback

- There is speculation now that the anonymous RAW General Manager will be revealed as Vince McMahon, potentially setting up a Rock-McMahon “Attitude Era flashback

just watched the vid for the 3rd time and i was wondering, is there anything to the Raw GM's email during the segment?

after the Rock made the biggest counter in sports entertainment by preventing the message to be read, would that result in a--ahem, i miss this PPV--Backlash for the People's Champ?

just watched the vid for the 3rd time and i was wondering, is there anything to the Raw GM's email during the segment?

after the Rock made the biggest counter in sports entertainment by preventing the message to be read, would that result in a--ahem, i miss this PPV--Backlash for the People's Champ?

^ i think it was just to get cole involved, since him and rock have a lot of history together

^ i think it was just to get cole involved, since him and rock have a lot of history together

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who the f**k invented valentines day?????????????

Well I checked the video out and i have to admit it made me tear 
pimp.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who the f**k invented valentines day?????????????

Well I checked the video out and i have to admit it made me tear 
pimp.gif

A lot of you make me feel like a real loser for watching wrestling non-stop since I was 6. Been lurking as a of late but this is the only thread I read on a daily basis. Good to see The Rock back...hope guys like Morrison was watching. He has it but is so hit or miss on the mic.

The promos all of you have been doing as of late is GOLD.
laugh.gif

A lot of you make me feel like a real loser for watching wrestling non-stop since I was 6. Been lurking as a of late but this is the only thread I read on a daily basis. Good to see The Rock back...hope guys like Morrison was watching. He has it but is so hit or miss on the mic.

The promos all of you have been doing as of late is GOLD.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom