WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

Punk's face
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

***EDIT: Ummmmm....what?

I missed the Styles/Daniels math last night,I def need to watch.
Also Aj's them>Pretty much anybody's right now
"You are, Yoouuu areee, What I am,I am!"

This was the only time the "Yes" chant was funny 
laugh.gif
AJ's thighs looked so good when she was down on one knee
devil.gif
devil.gif
.  I would say yes to her 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Damn when was the last time a Female was on the cover of some RAW preview picture by herself as the main focus in a storyline?

I'm looking forward to tonight for all those reasons posted and dat ONE MAN ROCK BAND.
I just hope all the matches tonight have a point like a couple of weeks ago where all the matches had some storyline to them and no filler.

Seriously, was it Hulk and Macho feuding over Miss Elizabeth?
I just wish the AJ thing wasn't overshadowing the WWE Title.  Then I wouldn't be so bothered by it.

This crowd is hot tonight.

Originally Posted by shogun

How do people not get hurt when Sonjay Dutt does his moonsault into a double foot stomp 
sick.gif
?  The last time I saw someone else do a footstomp was Kevin Sullivan but he was ****** size.
That other x-division guy last week was doing swanton butt bombs and beating the crap out of his opponent.

Sonjay's precision with that landing is unreal.  As long as the guy has strong abs and Sonjay lands just right, it's not an issue.  Now if he were to miss by 6 inches and crush their ribs or groin, that's another story.....

"This man sees you as a special referee...I see you as a special person".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is still all setting up AJ going full heel and helping Dat Boy D.Bry win the strap.

Some real soap opera $$@$.
laugh.gif

OMG.
eek.gif

The anonymous Raw GM is back!

"This man sees you as a special referee.  I see you as a special person."
"Where's your ring??"

"It's in the back"

D Bry is so great 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Michael Cole sucks. Its weird AJ isn't hot but idk shes just damn cute , girl next door type $#%@.

Back
Top Bottom