WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

that was a kinda funny spot with Cena though... *oh the briefcase aint attached? I WON!* *eff outta here show (hits paul with the briefcase for good measure)*

I think 99% of the ppl on here picked Cena
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ironhide_facepalm.jpg

So tomorrow or the 1,000th Raw, Cena interrupts a CM Punk segment, telling him he will cash it at SummerSlam.

MITB in 2011 = arguably best PPV last year

MITB in 2012 = arguably most boring PPV this year so far

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

So tomorrow or the 1,000th Raw, Cena interrupts a CM Punk segment, telling him he will cash it at SummerSlam.
And Cena triumphs over evil again
roll.gif

F4Wonline.com is reporting there isn't any excitement backstage regarding all the new format changes for Raw.

Most people are under the belief the show won't stay three hours for long and by the end of 2012, it will return to the original two hours. This past week when WWE began unveiling all the new Raw Active features of social media during the show, much of the WWE backstage groaned. The general feeling is the third hour of Raw was added and will be used to promote social media and plug whatever positive comments fans are saying to get themselves on television.

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE has signed two new developmental talents, K.C. McKnight and Ryan Collins. McKnight is an 8 year pro, who has worked for the Midnight Maynem promotion and recently spent a month in Japan wrestling for Pro Wrestling Zero 1. He attended last month's FCW training camp in Tampa, Florida.

Second straight PPV with no title changes
30t6p3b.gif

I was about to mark out when Cena dropped from that sleeper by Jericho, thought he was gonna take it.
I really do hope Cena is the first person to cash in and lose cause he damn sure doesn't need another reign.

I'm gonna be in last place for that survey, all I got right from what I remember are A.J coming out first, Cena winning, and Layla & Ryback appearing.

I thought all 4 matches that were advertised were good matches, the Punk/Bryan match of course being the better one.
The tag team match with The Colons and PTP was good as well.

Not the best PPV but certainly not the worst. They have 5 weeks to build some good feuds and a great PPV, I hope they do.

Thanks to 4w. I now listen to the guys in toronto after ppv. They are nuts sometimes but they are consistent.

Just got home from my friends house..
I thought it was a solid show considering the build up.

I was able to see most of the ppv my phone. Missed the SD mitb match which I will def check tomorrow.Sheamus over adr was nothing special. And they continue to squash Ziggler even after winning mitb. I have no faith in wwe building him into a credible champion.The tag champs wrestle on the pre show. The #1 tag team contenders lose on the ppv. Wwe will never focus on the tag division as long as Vince is alive.Punk and Bryan was great but I'm annoyed that the AJ storyline is still going on with no direction. She looked damn good though. The match should have closed the show.Ryback sold too much. Divas match was pointless as usual.The raw mitb match was a good match but nothing special or memorable. Cena winning was expected. Of all shows punk should have closed this one. Not juat because he's the champ, but you have the speculation if Cena would cash in.Thumbs in the middle, maybe slightly up.

Based on their match a couple of weeks ago I think, I wanna see a Tensai/Sheamus feud just for the matches cause even though their both big guys their chemistry in the ring was really good.

Back
Top Bottom