WWE Night of Champions PPV 9/15 | Prediction Contest Open! | Orton v Bryan | Punk v AXEL/Heyman

NXT spoilers

October 2nd Episode:

* The Ascension beat Colin Cassidy & Enzo Amore, CJ Parker & Tyler Breeze and Scott Dawson & Alexander Rusev in a Tag Team Turmoil match to determine new #1 contenders.

* Sasha Banks with Summer Rae defeated Bayley. Summer spoke after the match and talked about Fandango coming later.

* Aiden English beat an unknown wrestler in a quick squash match.

* Sami Zayn beat El Local (Ricardo Rodriguez) under a mask. Bo Dallas came out and congratulated Zayn after the match but mocked him. Bo is going to be holding an open challenge to anyone who thinks they can beat him. Everyone is invited except Sami.

* Triple H comes out and puts over the NXT fans and roster. He talks about the Rhodes family and reveals he has given Dusty Rhodes time off. The new interim NXT General Manager is JBL. JBL comes out and Triple H leaves. JBL runs down Dusty. JBL says him being GM is what's best for business. He welcomes us to the NXT Era of the Wrestling God.

October 9th Episode:

* Emma and Santino Marella defeated Fandango and Summer Rae.

* Luke Harper defeated Kassius Ohno.

* The Ascension defeated Adrian Neville and Corey Graves to win the WWE NXT Tag Team Titles.

* The Bo Dallas Invitational is up next. The first unknown wrestler got beat with a spear. Leo Kruger and Antonio Cesaro came out next but argued over who would face Bo. They both get knocked over the top rope. El Local comes out now and pins Bo. He unmasks to reveal it was Sami Zayn dressed as El Local. Bo acts shocked at what happened.

October 16th Episode:

* Charlotte with Bayley defeated Florida women's wrestler Santana Garrett. Summer and Sasha Banks were at ringside. After the match, Charlotte and Bayley talked about running things in NXT. Paige came out and fought with them. Summer and Sasha beat her down but Emma makes the save.

* Antonio Cesaro beat Leo Kruger. After the match, Cesaro attacked Kruger and dropped a knee to the head from the top rope.

* Mojo Rawley defeated Danny Burch.

* Scott Dawson and Alexander Rusev beat Colin Cassidy and Enzo Amore. After the match, they double teamed Cassidy.

October 23rd Episode:

* The Ascension beat Corey Graves and Adrian Neville with their titles on the line. Corey turned on Neville after the match and attacked him.

* Tyler Breeze beat CJ Parker.

* Summer Rae and Sasha Banks beat Paige and Emma.

* Sami Zayn beat Bo Dallas to win the NXT Title. JBL comes out and the replay shows that Bo's foot was on the bottom rope. JBL restarts the match. Bo gets the win this time after one of the turnbuckles was exposed.

Who are the enforcers now? I like hearing the stories of how Taker would keep everyone in line. I wonder if he ever set his Ministry goons on people who were acting fools. You could probably power walk circles around viscera though until he gave up.

NXT spoilers

October 2nd Episode:

* The Ascension beat Colin Cassidy & Enzo Amore, CJ Parker & Tyler Breeze and Scott Dawson & Alexander Rusev in a Tag Team Turmoil match to determine new #1 contenders.

* Sasha Banks with Summer Rae defeated Bayley. Summer spoke after the match and talked about Fandango coming later.

* Aiden English beat an unknown wrestler in a quick squash match.

* Sami Zayn beat El Local (Ricardo Rodriguez) under a mask. Bo Dallas came out and congratulated Zayn after the match but mocked him. Bo is going to be holding an open challenge to anyone who thinks they can beat him. Everyone is invited except Sami.

* Triple H comes out and puts over the NXT fans and roster. He talks about the Rhodes family and reveals he has given Dusty Rhodes time off. The new interim NXT General Manager is JBL. JBL comes out and Triple H leaves. JBL runs down Dusty. JBL says him being GM is what's best for business. He welcomes us to the NXT Era of the Wrestling God.

October 9th Episode:

* Emma and Santino Marella defeated Fandango and Summer Rae.

* Luke Harper defeated Kassius Ohno.

* The Ascension defeated Adrian Neville and Corey Graves to win the WWE NXT Tag Team Titles.

* The Bo Dallas Invitational is up next. The first unknown wrestler got beat with a spear. Leo Kruger and Antonio Cesaro came out next but argued over who would face Bo. They both get knocked over the top rope. El Local comes out now and pins Bo. He unmasks to reveal it was Sami Zayn dressed as El Local. Bo acts shocked at what happened.

October 16th Episode:

* Charlotte with Bayley defeated Florida women's wrestler Santana Garrett. Summer and Sasha Banks were at ringside. After the match, Charlotte and Bayley talked about running things in NXT. Paige came out and fought with them. Summer and Sasha beat her down but Emma makes the save.

* Antonio Cesaro beat Leo Kruger. After the match, Cesaro attacked Kruger and dropped a knee to the head from the top rope.

* Mojo Rawley defeated Danny Burch.

* Scott Dawson and Alexander Rusev beat Colin Cassidy and Enzo Amore. After the match, they double teamed Cassidy.

October 23rd Episode:

* The Ascension beat Corey Graves and Adrian Neville with their titles on the line. Corey turned on Neville after the match and attacked him.

* Tyler Breeze beat CJ Parker.

* Summer Rae and Sasha Banks beat Paige and Emma.

* Sami Zayn beat Bo Dallas to win the NXT Title. JBL comes out and the replay shows that Bo's foot was on the bottom rope. JBL restarts the match. Bo gets the win this time after one of the turnbuckles was exposed.

JBL a Bo-liever???

Who are the enforcers now? I like hearing the stories of how Taker would keep everyone in line. I wonder if he ever set his Ministry goons on people who were acting fools. You could probably power walk circles around viscera though until he gave up.

Yeah, I wonder who the enforcers are these days.

JBL a Bo-liever???
Yeah, I wonder who the enforcers are these days.

thing is, there's still a good number of old guys still around.. HHH, Finley, Malenko, Kane, JBL, Booker, Road Doog are all around these guys at least twice a week...

thing is, there's still a good number of old guys still around.. HHH, Finley, Malenko, Kane, JBL, Booker, Road Doog are all around these guys at least twice a week...

Yeah, but most of them have positions in the company these days. I was wondering who on the main roster itself would be the enforcers. Besides 'Taker, I think the next tenured guy would have to be Christian.

The only enforcers in the company today are Vince and HHH. Everybody else is either Cena, or has been in the doghouse at one time or another. Orton has two strikes on him, Christian apparently STILL has TNA stench on him, and not too long ago they were trying to screw over Mark Henry as far as money and his company standing. Kane could be considered one, but he is really just buying time til he's fully into his political stuff outside the company. And Sheamus was trucked by Yoshi Tatsu, no one fears him.

Regal seems like one of those dudes who would keep order in the locker room and is respected all around.

Last edited:
The scheduled Night of Champions bout between Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose for the United States Championship is no longer listed on WWE.com.

WWE also published an article with predictions from the staff for each match, and there was no mention of the match. Ziggler and Ambrose will square off on tonight's episode of WWE SmackDown on Syfy.

Smfh, they robbed of us of potential match of the night.

I wanna know what in the word Ziggler did to keep getting buried like this.

Mark Henry too

Totally forgot about Mizark. He has more tenure than Christian.

The only enforcers in the company today are Vince and HHH. Everybody else is either Cena, or has been in the doghouse at one time or another. Orton has two strikes on him, Christian apparently STILL has TNA stench on him, and not too long ago they were trying to screw over Mark Henry as far as money and his company standing. Kane could be considered one, but he is really just buying time til he's fully into his political stuff outside the company. And Sheamus was trucked by Yoshi Tatsu, no one fears him.

Totally forgot about Kane too.

Regal seems like one of those dudes who would keep order in the locker room and is respected all around.

And Regal.

What I was thinking of was based on the excerpt from Holly's book about the Wrestler's Court. That only the boys were allowed inside the room, no officials. I guess the correct question should be is that if this tradition is still being observed these days.

The scheduled Night of Champions bout between Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose for the United States Championship is no longer listed on WWE.com.

WWE also published an article with predictions from the staff for each match, and there was no mention of the match. Ziggler and Ambrose will square off on tonight's episode of WWE SmackDown on Syfy.

That sucks. Now I'm really having second thoughts getting the PPV.

i heard nobody, they can't do the hazing stuff anymore because the company is corporate heavy and has two women in higher power so dudes can't act a fool backstage. Plus, everybody is mad young and came up through FCW and NXT. They been taught or broken into the WWE culture. 

That sucks. Now I'm really having second thoughts getting the PPV.

Yeah...

Pretty sure I'm skipping this one.

Anyone watching CMLL 80th Anniversary tonight? I'm going to stream it online tonight. Legally of course.

In the latest installment of The Steve Austin Show, Jerry "The King" Lawler discussed his heart attack that he suffered on last year's episode of Raw. Lawler had wrestled in a tag match earlier that night where he teamed with Randy Orton and faced CM Punk and Dolph Zigger. Lawler mentioned that the series of elbows from Ziggler during that match were a "partial cause" of his attack.

Ziggler did a spot where he dropped ten straight elbows on Lawler's chest. Lawler said that Ziggler was landing with all of his weight, and he remembered thinking, "jeez, this guy's trying to kill me."

"Honestly, and I talked to my cardiologist about it, and he said, 'absolutely, the trauma to my chest from those elbows could have been hard enough to knock your heart out of rhythm,'" Lawler said. "It would start slowly, and then get more and more and more out of rhythm until it just seized up."

Lawler noted that he's feeling 100% now and wants to talk to Vince McMahon about having "a match or two on Raw" again.

More bad news/heat for Dolph

Back
Top Bottom